Display Module possible new logic interactions

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    I REALLY LOVE THIS UPDATE! It has opened new frontiers for logic, I am very motivated to create new buildings using the new blocks, and I see great possibilities that these bring.

After playing for a while, I wondered if it would be possible, add this featured to display modules : the possibility to compare what is written in 2 or more displays and launch a logic signal, either using the new block sensor or using the AND gate.

And you could also add that, when attaching a "storage box + display module + a logic signal", the module display would show the exact amount of items inside, this could be very useful for players who like to have full control on their factories and inventories, both space ships and stations.

I know that not many people will see this as something very new or useful, but it can bring a lot more fun to the game; for now, we dont have "mini computers" in the game with a native programming language, but if you could check what is written on display modules, you could create small programs or functions.