Display Blocks feel underutilized as a way to make logic easier

Reaction score
    I had this thought mostly recently with the addition of more advanced logic blocks, the idea and use of most logic blocks up to now have been relatively straightforward, but with additions of things like sensor blocks, a block more than any other block I've ever seen in which its function is so obfuscated you pretty much have to watch/read tutorials for 10-20 minutes to have had any idea how to try and use it, I think we're looking at some help needed.

I'm starting think think we need display modules more as Input/Output devices for logic.

I think it would be nice if I don't have to look for a way to test every setup somehow but instead have information reassuring me it'll work first time.

Display module as an input device

Acts as a debugging helper tool.

Tells you what the currently linked logic block is linked to and what is linked to it and their status, gives you advanced properties if applicable and their status also.

e.g Let's you see what a sensor block is monitoring, what percentage it is set to look for.

Display module as an output device

Let's you set more more large and complex numeric values or properties that aren't as simple to do with basic logic such as long custom delays for delay timers, slower or faster clocks, manual and more accurate sensor percentages.

Values will still be restrained in acceptable parameters just like you can't make gigantic 500 meter display block text with the current text size system.