DisconnectException issues

Reaction score
    Whenever I attempt to join any MP server, I get the error message "DisconnectException: You have been disconnected from the Server (either connection problem or server crash) ActualException: EOFException". This issue started last night and it has persisted all day. It was happening before the update and it still happens.

I was playing on a server, my internet decided to disconnect from my computer, and then when I tried to rejoin the server, it gave me that error. And now when I attempt joining ANY server, it puts the same error. Not sure what to do.

Note: My friend is also having this issue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the exact same problem.

I was on a server, went to do something for a couple of minutes. When I came back the game had quit and ever since then I can no longer connect and get the saem error message as @Cody38

DisconnectException: You have been disconnected from the Server (either connection problem or server crash)
    ActualException: EOFException

I was on the server less than an hour ago. My client wasn\'t fully updated. I\'ve tried reconnecting without updating, and now I\'ve also updated but still get the saem error.

Please help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have had the same errer when trying to connect to Mushroom Fleet\'s server. It is getting quite annoying now, it crashes whenever the connecter says: \"loging in as NovaFlare (Version 0.09473).

Reaction score
    I\'ve been having that same problem since downloading the game a week ago. No matter the build I use, no matter the server, when ever it requests a sync to connect to the server, it stands there for about two minutes, then gives me the Disconnect Exception...

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    when ever i log into this one server the login will take longer than normal and then the game will be laggy and then it will crash my connection it will do this even when i am the only one on the server i honestly don\'t know what the issue is