Disappearing Shuttlecraft

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like to use motherships with smaller craft docked to them (in completely enclosed hangars). However, it is very frustrating that after a firefight I find that my shuttlecraft is just gone. I didn't do anything to it, and my shields and hull were never breached by enemy fire. So what happened to it?

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Most likely destroyed by a missile.
    Docked entities takes damage when the shield is below 50% (if you use the new docking system, don't know if it also applies to the old)
    If you see overheating cores (which are not from the enemy) when that is most likely what happened.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Most likely destroyed by a missile.
    Docked entities takes damage when the shield is below 50% (if you use the new docking system, don't know if it also applies to the old)
    If you see overheating cores (which are not from the enemy) when that is most likely what happened.
    Also make sure your shuttles are docked behind all the weapon exhausts. on one of my older ships, it shot its own shuttlecraft when I fired at an angle.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks, that mystery has bugged me for some time.

They should really make it so that the only way to destroy a shuttle that's completely enclosed is via a hull breach.