DirtySpace Texture Pack WIP

Reaction score
    I'm working on a Star Wars inspired texture pack, seeing a lot of fans on the forums, and being a fan myself. It's a 64 resolution pack so it will work on virtually any machine.So here is a preview. Still a work in progress. Things are subject to change. Feel free to voice your opinions and criticisms.

Here are all of the default hulls, in all their glory. Raw metals are dirty and scuffed and colored ones have chipped paint.

Next up are computers and such. Keeping with the star-wars theme here.

Some lights and other things.

There will be more updates of this on my blog. This isn't quite ready for release yet. Soon though. Download links and installation instructions will be included in this topic when done. Stay tuned!

http://azuriteart.blogspot.com/

-AZURITE

Reaction score
    Awwww man!
    That looks awesome so far. I can\'t wait to see how our Starwars ships look in your texture pack!

Reaction score
    man that looks 10,000,000 times better then mine and is a more realistic style of what I was trying to do...

This is why i cant have nice things. Someone else does it better. XD

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I like variation.

Are you gonna making differently 6-sided hull? Too bad that it requires a change in the server configs too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I like what I see. When your texture pack is finished I\'ll be sure to download it. It\'ll no doubt make my ships look damn good.

Reaction score
    i think so far it looks amazing .. more so then kupus tbh .. keep up the good work mate and GL :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I feel that the generator, tank, and shield textures change far too much. When put on a ship I believe all that change will be distracting and unbalencing.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I would like to have differently sides full-block hulls though (less blocks). Please keep the 6 in a row :)

We could use at least 3 or 4 different sides to make 90° edges possible in the same texture.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3J3ky5LiwtCOTlGUU9iT0Y4Wk0/edit?usp=sharing this is my current heavily modified Realistic+Walzou favourite I made Warhammer servers.

I think about hull like \"hull+deko-plates\", not \"solid material block\".

Reaction score
    This kind of thing is right up my alley. I like the pixel art style way better than textures that look like they were sourced from a photo.