Direction control blocks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I think it would be great if we could add an activation-style block that can be assigned to a movement direction. In doing so, you would be able to layout controls in a bridge that a player could interact with physically in order to control the ship's speed and direction. This would add an opportunity for players to pilot their ships without vanishing inside of a core block, or maybe even have another player to act as a helmsman. Certainly controlling a ship in this manner would be clunkier than a keyboard and mouse, but I imagine that players would welcome it on a capital ship.

If it were able to be controlled by other logic blocks, I can imagine creative players finding even more interesting uses for such a system.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Once I suggested a step-on pad where you can dance to control your ship.

Because we really lack the ability to have more than 9 buttons in front of you.

It would be a great help if 1 block could activate 4 different and you can bind hot-keys to blocks near your player.
    [custom0, custom1, ...]

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Once I suggested a step-on pad where you can dance to control your ship.

Because we really lack the ability to have more than 9 buttons in front of you.

It would be a great help if 1 block could activate 4 different and you can bind hot-keys to blocks near your player.
    [custom0, custom1, ...]
    i have this :D linked them to push module, but it is SUPER slow

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    If just the Push/Pull effect would push/pull you into the direction the effect-computer is facing, that would be great.

And would totally fulfil your suggestion. :)