Dirae Crucem Industries

Reaction score
    I am Dread Shimmra, Founder and current head of Dirae Crucem Industries, DCI for short.

Honoris, lucrum, Fratrum

We are a muti-national, multi server community, and are currently recruiting. Our main areas of operation are HSZ, Illusive, and our newly opened branch on NASS.

Our faction aims to teach if you will learn, we will make you money if you wish to be a leader of industry, if you wish to to build ships, we have a fully operational shipyard available.

We have no formalized organizational structure as of yet, as we have not had a need. That being, we are looking for people to fill higher up, and important roles.

We have very few requirements/rules for our faction:

1. Don't be a dick.

2.There is no age requirement, provided you are civil.

3. Voice coms (We use Teamspeak 3) are appreciated, and most of the higher up positions will be a requirement, however exceptions can always be made.

Another thing we are always looking for and rather appreciate is those who are both willing to teach, and are willing to new ideas.

We are currently looking for people to fill the following roles with our faciton:

Head of Logistics/Head of Business and Trade

Public Relations Head/Head of Recruitment

Small-Scale Shipwrights (people who are good at constructing smaller than 100m ships)

Server Statuses:

APPLICATION

Ideal Server to be on:

In Game Name:

Ideal role in our faction:

What you do best in StarMade:

Why are you considering DCI?:

Reaction score
    Dirae Crucem Industries and Dread Shimmra have been an active and consistant part of the HSZ server social structure for some time now. Although he is not as active on the forums as some of the community members, his faction is and has been established for quite some time.

Dread Shimmra himself is quite an adept ship builder, and a very patient player I think he would make a great teacher to newer members of the community looking for a home. However he also has surrounded himself with a lot of older players, many with real life military experiance which also makes his faction a great home for mature established players looking to settle down.

Ridik Ulass,

Euro-Corp Syndicate, CEO

Odium Pact, Curator

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Good to see you guys have finally started up a forum post.

Reaction score
    Indeed, I had figured it was high time to put up a post, since we are getting so big on Illusive :)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh I am going to refit the siren on the illusive server with new weapons. Don\'t delete it if you can.

Reaction score
    May i join your faction on the HSZ server please?

IGN: Sesh15

Position: Pilot

Why DCI: Sounds like a good, powerfull, and friendly faction :)

Reaction score
    and may i please fly my own ship? heres the specs: Mass:30.5 Power: 20000.0 Thrust: 40.4 TurningSpeed: X: 3.1 Y: 4.6 Z: 2.8 Shields: 2952.0 Blocks: .7 Recovery: 0.5

Reaction score
    I never have and never will tell my friends what they can or cannot fly. and you are more than welcome to join us on HSZ

Reaction score
    How do you get 0.7 blocks?

Anywho, what\'s your policy on faction relations? I\'m looking for a faction that\'s active, has a decent grasp on their own activity, is on Illusive (HSZ makes my laptop soil itself, Elwyn\'s voting incentive is cool but breaks an already broken economy, and NASS\'s custom blocks kills my gameboner), and doesn\'t mind me randomly shooting random people randomly.

Reaction score
    lol woops. actually its Blocks: 7 not Blocks: .7 :P the numbers are small lol

Reaction score
    actually. dread, i have decided to create my own faction called Draco Inferno. but i will have DCI as a ally. :)

Reaction score
    DCI\'s policy on faction relations is very simple, As long as people are civil to us, we will be civil in kind, like begets like. As for myself personally, I honestly like to be friendly with whomever is willing to be friendly. I offer no voting incentives, Illusive and HSZ both require no custom blocks, and as long as you are willing to face the consequences of attacking random people, including reparations, sure :)

Reaction score
    So you would be totally okay with me dragging the faction into random wars with anyone who happens pass by for whatever reason so long as I fight and fund said wars myself and anyone who feels like joining in?

If yes, I\'d totally join.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN: R_Artis

Ideal Position: Pilot, ship builder/engineer

Why DCI?: tired of being loneWolf and looks like you search for buiders and things

also I would love to use my own advanced ship (ship is still in WIP thought)

Reaction score
    We are currently looking for applicants/prospective departmental/section heads for the faction, as we are looking to majorly expand our presence on Illusive

Reaction score
    My apologies in the delay with a response, we would be more than happy to welcome you to DCI, if you are still interested