Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Did you? Feel free to comment with why you did or did not vote this time around.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    No - had a lot of trouble finding info about the candidates or dates for the election, plus the voting page was broken for a while. End result I missed it.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    No idea. Tried to, it went through, tried to change it, it all broke to hell

Reaction score
    eh... no.
    I'm currently not very often online and so kinda missed out on it.

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I thought I voted... heard it was borked... so I have no idea how fubar the results are...

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Copy the voting tab before submitting fixed the bug for me :p
    I guessed many missed voting because of this, but in one thread I told how to fix this issue. I think my solution got overwhelmed by many other posts.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Filled out my votes, submitted, invalid due to page timeout.
    Refresh, damn randomizer shuffled all the entries. Had to figure out where all my votes went all over again.
    Filled out my votes, submitted, invalid due to page timeout.
    Refresh, damn randomizer....

TLDR; Fucked up voting software wouldn't allow me to vote.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    No, I did not vote, I do not believe there is anyone on this dock I support, I was very disappointed to see the silly posts in the Q&A which made me lose faith in many of the choices for votes.

None the less, I wish both starmade and schine the best of luck working with what's left of the player base.

BJammin

Part-Time Eldritch Abomination
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Was going to, but the ludicrous number of candidates to rank and read bios for made me lose interest. Not to mention, I only had an idea who a handful of them were, let alone what their efforts in this position would actually look like.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thanks Zackey, I love you too.
    if we were all so crap, why didn't you run?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thanks Zackey, I love you too.
    if we were all so crap, why didn't you run?
    I do not believe I will be able to devote enough hours to the council, Nor am I able to make correct decision that affect the entire community. I do not believe myself to be a capable council member.

This may be the result of lack of confidence but none the less, Until I know I am capable and willing, I shall not apply for something I do not believe I can do.

I take the council very seriously, We need leaders with experance in game, We need people who understand the council is about representing all of us, not just themselves or their faction or a group of people. We need people who don't make silly random posts in Q&A because they think its funny and its all good and well, Its not, this is the council, and if we want it to work we must make an effort to be mature about all of this.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I did not vote. Strange as it may sound, I don't think who is in the council matters at all, so long as they can work together and actually do things. The previous council never caught my eye and had me saying "wow, thank god we have a council!". Hopefully this one will do better, or convince me to vote in the future

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Was going to, but the ludicrous number of candidates to rank and read bios for made me lose interest. Not to mention, I only had an idea who a handful of them were, let alone what their efforts in this position would actually look like.
    You didn't need to rank all candidates, you could rank as many or as little as you liked. That would be ridiculous if you had to rank every single one in order.

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    No matter what the people who NEED to be represented don't ever seem to get in :/ Even though Tomino wasn't the best council members from what I heard... Tomino was a server owner and out of everyone they need represented the most cause of how much work it is to run a server

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    No, can not take, THE COUNCIL, even pretend seriously.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    No matter what the people who NEED to be represented don't ever seem to get in :/ Even though Tomino wasn't the best council members from what I heard... Tomino was a server owner and out of everyone they need represented the most cause of how much work it is to run a server
    Tomino wasn't there for other server owners, He wasn't the right guy anyhows. I agree though, schine needs to interface more with server owners considering thats where a large majority of players are. Issues on servers means issues for the majority of players.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Luckily I was able to vote before the voting program went to shit ^_^