DFN HAMR Armor concept

Reaction score
    So I've been working on a concept for ground combat armor for the DFN. This is for when the armor update comes out. The HAMR Armor ( Heavy Assault and Maximum Resistance) is the primary heavy armor suit for the DFN. It features full body armor and a high level of personal shielding. These are issued in numbers able to complement the standard DFN body armor, as well as DFN ANVL sharpshooting array.

http://imgur.com/J1lgaPQ

I apologies for the poor quality, it is my first time using a computer based program to do art on.

Reaction score
    Because it has nothing to do with anything? Aside from telling the world you can draw a bit.

Reaction score
    Racist? Secondly, I was posting it for input and constructive criticism. Yes it\'s true that I like to show off my work, but who doesn\'t? If you want to say that I\'m showing off, you can. But also remember that you need to say that about everybody who posts pictures of their ships.

Reaction score
    Secondly, What i was saying, is that a drawing of something means nothing in a game,

Reaction score
    A concept for armor for when we get custom armor( they hinted it in the stream)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here\'s my points: Yes, the technical skills of your art need work. Also, the proportions of the body seem too long.

In terms of the armor itself, I feel the helmet desgin limits periphial vision and head movement too much. Those are really the only major issues, though the joints in the limbs look like weak points. The rest of the body certainly looks pratical enough. Also not sure why the glowing parts on the back of the gloves or on the belt. Going for that spine in the front is a distinct idea; right now it doesn\'t look so good since it looks like the skull is locked in place.

Reaction score
    The idea is that there is a plate that comes up and surround the helmet, allowing the neck to remain protected. I guess that I\'ll need to fix that. The gloves and belt are a mistake involving an attempt to make the DFN colors. I understand needing to make them darker, seeing as only the eyes are supposed to glow.

:)

Reaction score
    Good work man. I like that your are thinking ahead and coming up with neat ideas you and your faction mates can have some fun with. Is it the best drawing I\'ve seen? Probably not! but you know what? Who cares. It\'s ten times better than I could do so thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I don\'t care if it doesnt look like a human body, its concept art.