DFN attacks Calderon Republic for no reason!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Attention.

The DFN has attacked and destroyed several ships of a neutral faction (The Calderon Republic) for no reason.

The CR has made no acts of aggression or war towards the DFN, only refusing to help them in battle against the Vaygr.

In response, the leader of the CR has declared war on the DFN for these hostile actions.

Someone, find out what the hell is wrong with him before the DFN homeworld gets blown to pieces again.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Wasn\'t it the CR who said the DFN had terrible ships to begin with? Also, are you sure it was DFN itself? The Vaygr have stolen ships from the DFN before, and the Leo Heavy Frigate is available for download, and that has a big \'DFN\' decal on it.

Until there\'s any hard evidence of DFN ships attacking CR ships, then I suggest the CR cools it\'s jets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Troller, you should know by now, Evidenced accusations or it never happened.

The CR has made no acts of aggression or war towards the DFN, only refusing to help them in battle against the Vaygr.

Actually you didn\'t refuse to help them vs Vaygr, you agreed to help Vaygr vs the DFN by joining them :P Officially. So just by that, it\'d already be a declaration of war, supporting their enemies, from what DFN knows.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I believe Incap is right. Until we see some proof, then we\'ll do something about it. And I bet the Consider Neutral Enemy was true, so this might be a whole mistake.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I can explain--

1.) CRbase was attacked by spawncamper with extremely large turrets, his name is Mowa2.

2.) I was asked to deal with the threat.

3.) I brought along a Cairo class, and spawned in a Redeemer class after I lagged, and could not find the ship.

4.) I found the Cairo, parked the Redeemer next to it, but had to leave.

5.) There were CR members online to confirm I did not attack their base.

6.) The DFN does not have the \"Neutral is hostile\" setting on.

7.) We\'re already dealing with Vaygr, and I think the CR are quite nice people, seeing as to how they\'ve never insulted me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That can make sense, I was there and removed Mowa2\'s camping ship (with all turrets) then killed him, for spawnkilling. You was coming around for being called about him too, where you just came to help the CR.