Devastation [Dedicated Server]

Reaction score
    I dont think the lag is related to player count, It sometimes crashes with just 20 players online while it can be stable at 60 players. Reducing the player count wont help i dont think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s very stable during the nights. My only guess as to why is because the playercount is reduced then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER!!! MOD ATTACKS YOU AND THEN BANS YOU IF YOU DEFEND YOURSELF!!

Reaction score
    Actually, I could disagree. This server has been amazing for me. While there is a bit of... Conflict in the spawn, and there are some raiders, some people like me are happy to pick up people and drive them far away.

Reaction score
    Well thats a load of bollox, I havent banned anyone yet and most people i shoot at i do because they are shooting at someone else

Reaction score
    I dont think i can, im pretty sure its a problem with server software rather than the hardware/my specific server, which is out of my hands.
    hopefully an update will be released to fix the stability issues.

Reaction score
    Im pretty sure the crashes are due to someone spawning in loads of ships from the catalog. I may try making a backup of the current server and reseting and disabling the catalog. If this doesnt work out i will just revert to the backup
    Edit: I reverted, it didnt work out.

Reaction score
    Cleaned out some of the ships, helped with the lag a tiny bit.

Reaction score
    Why.. Did.. You.. Clean... Out... Our entire fleet of ships worth over 2 or so million credits EACH out way out from spawn. Our faction just lost our two big battleships also thanks to that.

Reaction score
    The server needs to be reloaded, not a RESET but just a simple reload.
    Ships that people buy through the catalog didn\'t spawn correctly and half of my base is invisible while flying at it, ship and the blocks that are not seen but are there are colliding

Same goes for the catalog spawning ships, it spawns but you can\'t see it.

So it would be best to quickly reload it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So, Nukey, have you taken the server down permanently or something? I can\'t get on at all.

If you have taken the server down, please put it back up again. I need my multiplayer starmade, and frankly your server was the only one so far that didn\'t suck because of BS rules or totally incompetent owners.