Dev Build Tracker

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you know what's in the most recent dev builds, please post here. This is a place to share knowledge. For further discussion, please create a different thread and post a link here.
    [doublepost=1515874728,1515874556][/doublepost]Since the last news post (pre 0.200.269), I've noticed that the stabilizer beams/streams can be directed individually now, although I'm not certain of the mechanics. From what I've seen so far it still seems awkward.

There are rumors of crafting changes, but I have no details as of yet.

I'm not sure what's been worked on since or up to Pre 0.200.286.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I've heard that factory blocks can now have their output per tick customized when selected.
    That's all I know XD

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    As of .289, stabilizer beam nodes now use the camera texture for faces. I have been unable to determine any mechanics for usefully splitting or directing streams beyond forcing them into a single chain.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    As of .289, stabilizer beam nodes now use the camera texture for faces. I have been unable to determine any mechanics for usefully splitting or directing streams beyond forcing them into a single chain.
    If you have more than one chain, the stream seems to follow the closest one.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    I've heard that factory blocks can now have their output per tick customized when selected.
    That's all I know XD
    This is correct. In the dev build now there is a new button in the factory/refinery GUI. A factory or refinery can be linked to 10,000 enhancers, and set to only produce 2 units per tick and will only produce 2. Without halting production, you can raise or lower the value and it takes effect the next tick.

I attempted to produce more units than my enhancers would allow and it just produced the legitimate max number of units.

So in the current pre-release, you no longer need tiered factories. A prototype production facility that is not set up as an integrated circuit for dedicated production can consist of just one of each factory type and be completely flexible. There is no longer forced overproduction.

EDIT: also - I keep forgetting, but factories, shipyards and storages have a new deletion confirmation dialogue when in use.

"Do you really want to delete this?"

This prevents... "accidents." We have all been there, I assume. I have lost a couple of inventories due to forgetting to shut off symmetry while working, myself.

Not sure about shop modules, but god I hope they also have this dialogue.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Agame3