Desolation Anarchy has returned! 100 slot 11/6

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Cool, i cant wait ti have some pvp.
    At some point i saw starmade added battlemode, which was suposed to alow players to be teleported to a zone with their current ship, and fight eachother withoiut actioly loosing ships.
    but i wasnt active back than, and now i dont see it anywhere on any servers, is it going to be added here by any chance?

Reaction score
    Cool, i cant wait ti have some pvp.
    At some point i saw starmade added battlemode, which was suposed to alow players to be teleported to a zone with their current ship, and fight eachother withoiut actioly loosing ships.
    but i wasnt active back than, and now i dont see it anywhere on any servers, is it going to be added here by any chance?
    Probably no battlemode sorry.

Also a warpgate network is being setup with shops around the gate area.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    can you PLEASE remove that plugin that makes ships never stop?
    I spent like 30 minutes today helping one guy get his ship that was moving after he died in sun.

This wil happen alot with this plugin, i dont want to loose 1 milion block ships just so i dont have to press W,
    IF someone is to olazy to hold 1 finger on that key he can put something heavy on keayboard.
    please...

Reaction score
    I can vouch for this server, fun, players are pretty relaxed and helpful, nice and stable as well. Join up!

Reaction score
    Server has been down for at least 3 hours. I can't find any information. Is it going to come back up today?