Dem Faction Battles

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    In light of recent drama, I think we all need a (not very) humble reminder that this game can be pretty fun at times, and that PvP is sometimes IN GAME! and not actually just a forum thing. Need proof? how about video evidence! And please feel free to add to this, in fact that's the whole point this shit is hard to find.

Operation Ragnarok. Wow this is looking dated, back when i was first hovering over the "add to cart" button in steam and needed a reason to click, this is the first SM related video i came across on youtube other than the official trailer. And I shat brix, it's got it all, fleet ops, fireworks, drama, fucking boarding before boarding was even a thing. THIS is my entire inspiration for buying this game, hell I didn't even fully understand that those ships were player made at the time.

Battle of Duc. Something far more recent, unfortunately cut down to only 5 minutes of footage, but with the new HP system it went on for several hours. This is the biggest fight by player & ship count that I have been lucky enough to participate in so far, and damn I had a fun time, even with an old and busted rental ship, even with a pretty solid and inarguable loss, even then being blue balled over the follow up battle that never happened, it was worth.

Let these recordings and those that hopefully follow be an inspiration for newer players looking for some pvp, a reminder for those players who are losing interest in the game, & something to get the blood pumping again in the veins of those who ARE still active & interested in pvp.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Does a triathlon event count ?

Reactions: Az14el

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    thats one intense fighter battle in the first part :D
    and yes definitely lol, wasn't sure exactly what triathlon would mean in SM terms but that looked like a lot of fun to me

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    thats one intense fighter battle in the first part :D
    and yes definitely lol, wasn't sure exactly what triathlon would mean in SM terms but that looked like a lot of fun to me
    fighters, capital ships, and ground battle :P
    Another triathlon event will happen on NFDB sometime in a few months, hopefully.

Reactions: nightrune