Dellexe's builds

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Any updates?
    "They're coming! That's their status! Tomorrow, the next day, they'll get here when they get here!"

Probably tomorrow. I've been busy lately, so I haven't had much building time. I do, however, have a small ship coming up that should satisfy y'all. :P

Here's a hint, it uses rails.

Reaction score
    AIGHT. Turned out I was really busy, but here's a quick update. A couple of new things here! I completely redid the Wraith Dart! Now you might be saying, "Dellexe, why did you redo the Wraith Dart? You only made it recently!" Well, I had to redo it in order to make it fit better with my other ship sizes, specifically that yellow ship in the picture below. :P
    Oh yeah, I made a Puddlejumper. The back door does open, but it doesn't utilize rails, just plex, to make the build simpler. What DOES utilize rails, however, are the two drive pods that emerge from the ship's sides. I'll have more .gifs and some pictures showing off the features tomorrow, as well as new shots of the refit Wraith Dart.
    The big reason I redid the Wraith Dart was so that it could fit entirely through my little Stargate mockup, as my Puddlejumper does. The previous version was much too large.

What do you guys think of the grey on the Wraith Dart? I'm a little torn between the purple/grey color scheme or a purple/black color scheme.

Reaction score
    "I'll have more .gifs and some pictures showing off the features tomorrow"
    I lied. Oops. Turned out I was more busy than I initially thought I would be, but here are a ton of pictures and .gifs all about the Puddlejumper!

Hope you guys like this build! It was a pain figuring out all of the logic associated with the engine pods, but I had a ton of fun building this and learned a lot that I can use in my future builds in the process! I reworked the Wraith Dart and the Death Glider a bit more, so expect more posts in the next week about those!

Reaction score
    So, after a lengthy hiatus from Starmade, I'm back again! I'm continuing to work on my Stargate Builds, specifically my Wraith Cruiser. I've made a lot of progress in the last few days, which I'll share with you now.

I've also made some progress figuring out how to build subtle turrets for this beast without severely disrupting the lines of the ship. I'll post more pictures eventually once I've installed one!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    So, after a lengthy hiatus from Starmade, I'm back again! I'm continuing to work on my Stargate Builds, specifically my Wraith Cruiser. I've made a lot of progress in the last few days, which I'll share with you now.

I've also made some progress figuring out how to build subtle turrets for this beast without severely disrupting the lines of the ship. I'll post more pictures eventually once I've installed one!
    It looks great. I can't wait to see more pictures of it as you go. I always did love the wraith ctuiser