Deleting Cores

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'll get straight to the point, my suggestion is that when you attempt to delete the core of a ship in build mode, or a group of blocks containing the core, you message box would pop up, like when you normally try to destroy a core without any other blocks on the ship, and you will have three options: Destroy the blocks that are not the core (for when you try to delete a group of blocks and the core is one of them), destroy the whole ship, and don't destroy anything.
    This would make it easier to delete ships, especially big ones, since you wouldn't have to go around deleting every block and making sure not to miss any.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    change your size of the build mode to something bigger so it is faster deleting it

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    change your size of the build mode to something bigger so it is faster deleting it
    But what if you're on a server that the maximum build size is just 10? I keep it on 100 on my singleplayer, but not every server owner does.

Reaction score
    Some people say this could be grief-abusable. I say if the enemy is in the core, it's game-over anyways. You can just fly off with the ship, hurl it into the sun if you want.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well to make it less grief-abusable, you can only choose to delete the core if you are the one in the core. So no one will be able to jump in a weapons computer or something and destroy the ship.