Deleted.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is just a brief description of our community to clear up recent confusion:

• We are no longer involved with StarMade factions, and we are not even a faction. We are a community.
    • Our StarMade server is meant for Star Wars RP fun only with no aggression towards players.
    • Our StarMade factions on the server are not involved with StarMade politics.
    • We do not just play StarMade, we play many other Star Wars based games for everyone to enjoy. Right now our StarMade server is top priority, then we will work on branching out onto other games/apps.
    I hope this answers some questions recently asked.

Reactions: ShawnR2000

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    How is that Starwars server coming along?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    How is that Starwars server coming along?
    We're still constructing ships for the factions, with our biggest projects within the C.I.S. faction (they have a 3.1km battleship we have to build). We're implementing the logic system for capital ships to use for more RP style. We're waiting for this engines update to come out... the server will benefit tremendously from it.

Planet placement will begin soon, with an estimated 50 planets used in both galaxies (we have one for the RA vs GE, and GR vs CIS with the BSP in both). The planets have been agreed to be invincible (or shielded) so they could not be damaged during land battles. It would be a pain to rebuild capital cities over and over again.

Also, we are still seeking a leader for the C.I.S. to have.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You guys have looked around community content right? There are several (One very recent) CIS ship builds that could help you out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    You guys have looked around community content right? There are several (One very recent) CIS ship builds that could help you out.
    We have been using some community builds that we modify to meet our standards, and we do appreciate the people who built them and also give most of the credit to them.

Speaking of Star Wars builders, I'd like to make a formal announcement:
    If you are a ship builder and if you are interested in our StarMade server, you have the option of becoming a shipwright owner working for one of these two groups: the C.E.C. (Corellian Engineering Corporation) or the K.D.Y. (Kuat Drive Yards). If you are interested in these positions, please private message me.

If you are not a ship builder but you would like to be a shipwright, please private message me and tell me of your interests and any works you have built.

In case you are curious about what shipwrights do, here is a small list describing what they do:
    • Sell ships to faction militaries, mercenaries, or even members to put in their residential space station (already bought and built by the shipyard {none of your credits will be lost for purchasing a model of your shipyard's work})
    • Not involved with the faction conflicts, and will not be harmed/threatened/attacked either
    • You are paid credits to repair ships (you have the option to accept or reject the payment)
    • You can build Corellian ships already not built, or maybe another model of a built ship that might fit the role more

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You guys need Swoop Bike tracks like in KotOR with effects simulating the obstacles.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE ALLIANCE TO RESTORE THE REPUBLIC:

The 1st Annual September Board of Directors Meeting has been rescheduled from Sunday, September 7th to Saturday, September 13th. We apologize if there are any inconveniences.

Sincerely,
    ObiShawnKenobi
    Chief Executive Officer
    Alliance to Restore the Republic

AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger
    Alliance to Restore the Republic