Deleted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    In-Game Name: rub3n213
    Forum Name: rub3n213
    Desired Faction: Confederacy
    Available time (regularly): basically whenever i'm able to, both week days and weekends.
    Why are you interested in us?: cuz, star wars, sounds like a great idea for a server
    Any information we must know?: i like explosions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: rub3n213
    Forum Name: rub3n213
    Desired Faction: Confederacy
    Available time (regularly): basically whenever i'm able to, both week days and weekends.
    Why are you interested in us?: cuz, star wars, sounds like a great idea for a server
    Any information we must know?: i like explosions
    Application accepted! You will be Admiral of the Beta Fleet under command of @Dark-life in The Confederacy of Independent Systems. Please send me your e-mail in a private message so we may invite you to our community.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger
    Alliance to Restore the Republic

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application accepted! You will be Admiral of the Beta Fleet under command of @Dark-life in The Confederacy of Independent Systems. Please send me your e-mail in a private message so we may invite you to our community.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger
    am i the only one who likes black sun lol

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Since we are all posting progress of server developments here is the ship I have also been working on for the server to use in either republic ships or empire ships.

This is the Pelta Class Frigate.

It needs some more detail, can you send me the blueprint over a pm? I will try to make some details because it's a bit plain

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Our application format has been changed. When applying, please use the new font given for easy registration. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Weekly Update - Friday, September 12th, 2014

Currently in Progress:
    • Spawn Station
    • Imperial I-class Star Destroyer
    • Venator-class Star Destroyer
    • Munificent-class Star Frigate
    • Recusant-class Light Destroyer
    • Providence-class Destroyer
    • C.I.S. Starfighters
    • Pelta-class Frigate (KDY Product)

Soon to come:
    • Planet placement
    • Starfighters
    • Transports
    • Cruisers
    • Corvettes
    • Frigates
    • Freighters
    • Shops

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Reactions: Trollerbobman

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    In-Game Name: Admiral_Kharkov (Changed from Zyrr, now that I know I'd be an Admiral. Is that ok? )
    Forum Name: Zyrr
    Desired Faction: Galactic Republic
    Available time (regularly): 5-9 EST most days
    Why are you interested in us?: Recent rewatch of both trilogies and the cartoon on Netflix in preparation for the hopefully not disappointing new trilogy. Incredibly bored and in need of a roleplaying server.
    Any information we must know?: I'm quite busy at the moment. It should let up some time next month, but for the moment I may only have a couple of hours per weekday to dedicate to StarMade. Weekends like this one are, of course, pretty free for me. Also, what positions would be open in my chosen faction? I'd like to change my whitelist name depending on what position I would move in to.

Last edited:
    Reactions: ShawnR2000
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: Zyrr
    Why are you interested in us?: Recent rewatch of both trilogies and the cartoon on Netflix in preparation for the hopefully not disappointing new trilogy. Incredibly bored and in need of a roleplaying server.
    Any information we must know?: I'm quite busy at the moment. It should let up some time next month, but for the moment I may only have a couple of hours per weekday to dedicate to StarMade. Weekends like this one are, of course, pretty free for me. Also, what positions would be open in my chosen faction? I'd like to change my whitelist name depending on what position I would move in to.
    Application accepted! You will become the Admiral in the Beta Fleet under command of @idiotplaysgames . Since you used our outdated application, please private message me your e-mail.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    In-Game Name: Zyrr
    Welcome to the Grand Republic my friend.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thanks. I edited my original post, is it alright if I change my whitelist name to something more appropriate as an RP name?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    New Updates:

All fighters will be re-sized from 1:1 scale to 2:1 scale for more efficiency. Any fighters under 5m will be at 3:1 scale.

The docking area will be ignored on the server for easy placement.

Our Head Engineer of Kuat Drive Yards dchsknight has recently stepped down. We are currently recruiting another Head Engineer.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Reaction score
    This is for factions:

We have another for shipwrights as well.
    I have to say, this server does sound very interesting, but I'd just like to clarify a few things.

In the original post, it's stated that you cover various eras from the Star Wars universe. Are all the eras hosted on separate servers, or are they all on the same server?

If they're all on the same server, I assume they're all in different sectors. What's the distance between them, and how can I tell if I've wandered into the wrong era?

Finally, are there any limits on ship size/block numbers?

Reactions: ShawnR2000

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    When will SWBF2 Server come out?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In the original post, it's stated that you cover various eras from the Star Wars universe. Are all the eras hosted on separate servers, or are they all on the same server?
    Both eras are hosted on the same server.

If they're all on the same server, I assume they're all in different sectors. What's the distance between them, and how can I tell if I've wandered into the wrong era?
    The Rebellion era is going to take place in all sectors with the Y-axis at -25. The Rise of the Empire era is going to take place in all sectors with the Y-axis at 25. So both eras will be 50 sectors apart, but the planet placement will be the same.

Finally, are there any limits on ship size/block numbers?
    There is currently no limit for ships. However, if you are talking about custom ships, they have limits but size is not one of them.

When will SWBF2 Server come out?
    As stated previously, the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Server will come out once the StarMade server is completed. Funding is still in discussion.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.