Deleted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We have removed the accounts of those who are inactive. If you notice your account is inactive and you want to rejoin, please resubmit your application.

Server production will be posted soon.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger
    Alliance to Restore the Republic

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Due to construction, we have twenty slots while at high performance. This is planned to increase once the server opens officially.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Reaction score
    Okay. Could we have npcs from different factions to control the other ships that are not controlled by the player? And could we clone ships as well? Cloning ships will give us a fleet in a few minutes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Ingame name DarthRevan
    Forum name FireOfVoid
    Desired Faction, Galactic Empire
    Available time, like all the time
    WHy are you interested in us? I love star wars doi.. lol I'm planning on making a star wars themed ship and would like to build on this awesome star wars themed server(Haven't seen many star wars fans recently :( )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ingame name DarthRevan
    Forum name FireOfVoid
    Desired Faction, Galactic Empire
    Available time, like all the time
    WHy are you interested in us? I love star wars doi.. lol I'm planning on making a star wars themed ship and would like to build on this awesome star wars themed server(Haven't seen many star wars fans recently :( )
    Application denied. Not only was your application incomplete, but we've noticed you're seeking to join other servers. During this construction period, you're either considering us top priority or you are an active gamer in our community playing other Star Wars based games besides StarMade. If you wish to join our group simply for StarMade, I recommend you join other role-play servers.

Also, your "Star Wars themed ship" was not very descriptive. Is it your creative and unique design, or an actual ship from the movies? If you are attempting to rejoin, specify that for me.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock messenger

Reaction score
    In-Game Name: Lewshizz
    Forum Name: Lewsizz
    Desired Faction: Galactic Empire
    Available time (regularly): Fairly regularly
    Why are you interested in us?: Starwars fan since forever. I love to roleplay and love starmade
    Any information we must know?: There are points during school that I will be unable to come on (I.E. Finals, test weeks, ect.) other than that I can be regularly

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: Lewshizz
    Forum Name: Lewsizz
    Desired Faction: Galactic Empire
    Available time (regularly): Fairly regularly
    Why are you interested in us?: Starwars fan since forever. I love to roleplay and love starmade
    Any information we must know?: There are points during school that I will be unable to come on (I.E. Finals, test weeks, ect.) other than that I can be regularly
    Your application looks fine, except that your e-mail was not included in the application. Please include your e-mail and I will happily accept.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Reaction score
    In-Game Name: Pack_Lord_Rohl
    Forum Name: Rickky_Rohl
    Desired Faction: The Galactic Republic
    Available time (regularly): If there is a good amount of RP going on I can see myself dedicating myself to this server
    Why are you interested in us?: I liked star wars when I saw the movies and I think I would have a fun time getting into this Rp format
    Any information we must know?: there are going to be times that I can't get on for a few days since I sometimes have to work extra hours to cover someone and then I am both shit out of luck and really tired.
    Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: Pack_Lord_Rohl
    Forum Name: Rickky_Rohl
    Desired Faction: The Galactic Republic
    Available time (regularly): If there is a good amount of RP going on I can see myself dedicating myself to this server
    Why are you interested in us?: I liked star wars when I saw the movies and I think I would have a fun time getting into this Rp format
    Any information we must know?: there are going to be times that I can't get on for a few days since I sometimes have to work extra hours to cover someone and then I am both shit out of luck and really tired.
    Application denied. We've noticed you applied for another server. In order to join us in the construction period, you must stay dedicated to us 100% of your time on StarMade.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Reaction score
    While I have tried to get onto other servers they have either been denied like you just did or are not working and not likely to work any time soon.....as for the server I am on right now I am not really liking it very much since there are a great number of griefers on it and I have been thinking of abandoning it all together. I am hoping you will reconsider my application to your server as if I am admited I will give it all of my attention...or at least all that I can since I work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    While I have tried to get onto other servers they have either been denied like you just did or are not working and not likely to work any time soon.....as for the server I am on right now I am not really liking it very much since there are a great number of griefers on it and I have been thinking of abandoning it all together. I am hoping you will reconsider my application to your server as if I am admited I will give it all of my attention
    Well, if you leave your current server(s) you are active on, we would be glad to accept you. After you do so, send a private message to me with your e-mail so I may invite you.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Reaction score
    Thank you and my email was in my first messege and I am not sure as to how to clear my server list if that possible but I not going on them any time soon. bye the way do you have a teamspeak

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
    As ordered by ObiShawnKenobi

WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR CONSTRUCTION!
    We have been under construction for months with very few assisting. This means anyone who is attempting to register will work on building and modifying our server. You can only join us if you will offer 100% of your time on StarMade on our server or building for our server. Don't worry, we still have room for entertainment.

PLEASE REGISTER USING THIS APPLICATION:

In-Game Name:

(Your name when on the server)

Forum Name:
    (Your name you will use on our forums)

E-mail:
    (If private, send me a private message)

Desired Faction/Shipyard:
    (You will be building for them, also it's best to know anyway)

Are You Experienced With Building?:
    (Best to know so we can give you an assignment you're comfortable with)

Available Time:
    (We need an average of what days are you active, and what hours of the day)

Other Information:
    (Anything else that you think we should know)
    DUE TO GRANDMOFFTARKIN'S INACTIVITY, WE CANNOT UPDATE OUR PAGE. ONCE WE ARE OPEN, WE WILL POST A NEW PAGE.

Trailer will be underway soon!

Sincerely,
    ObiShawnKenobi
    Chief Executive Officer

AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Reaction score
    In game name: Sonn Scio
    Forum name: Rusone83
    Desired Faction: Rebel Alliance
    Experience: Im very new to starmade. Your server just seemed like the only place that caught my eye, as a fun place to learn and grow... and... Star Wars.
    Availability: 1-2hrs a day normally unless, work, girl, or life throws a monkey wrench in my plans...
    Extra info: I am and have been a Star Wars fan since I was old enough to remember . I have seen shows , and movies. read novels, comics. Purchased action figures and mmo's. I just want a place thats fun and filled with mature people that share my love of Star Wars. I have played on the Starmade online server i got griefed and quit. If accepted All of my ingame time belongs to this server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In game name: Sonn Scio
    Forum name: Rusone83
    Desired Faction: Rebel Alliance
    Experience: Im very new to starmade. Your server just seemed like the only place that caught my eye, as a fun place to learn and grow... and... Star Wars.
    Availability: 1-2hrs a day normally unless, work, girl, or life throws a monkey wrench in my plans...
    Extra info: I am and have been a Star Wars fan since I was old enough to remember . I have seen shows , and movies. read novels, comics. Purchased action figures and mmo's. I just want a place thats fun and filled with mature people that share my love of Star Wars. I have played on the Starmade online server i got griefed and quit. If accepted All of my ingame time belongs to this server
    Application accepted! An invitation has been sent to your e-mail.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    A new recruitment page will be posted once our trailer is released. Please give us time, as most of us are busy with reality occasions. If you are still seeking to join our community and assist with the construction of our server, please reply with the proper application.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It seems like a great server and definitely one I want to join (although the post about grievers kinda puts me off).
    The only problem is I don't have time enough in the day to always be on it helping constructing it.
    Please post when this is open for everyone and I'll jump right in to it!

Reactions: AdmiralGialAckbar00

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The owner of the thread left starmade, and removed all traces of himself so that if/when he ever returns, he could have a clean start. So every thread and post by him was Deleted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.