Defiance Gaming [DEAD]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    SERVER IS CLOSING DOWN NOVEMBER 4th, DATABASE AND BLUEPRINTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON OUR SITE BY NOON TOMORROW, WHEN THE DOWNLOAD IS AVAILABLE A LINK WILL BE POSTED IN THIS POST.

Until then the server will available with a 10 players limit and minimum ram allowance so as to let people finish work on their builds. Sector exports will be made for any one that request one.

Blueprints:https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2tcnkxdzr6mocp/blueprints.7z

database: https://www.dropbox.com/s/93xxcr2t8rjgdsy/server-database.7z

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server has been updated, to join a faction you\'ll have to contact the leader.

Reaction score
    Kriegen, you need to allow the upload of blueprints in the server files, as it stands now noone can upload anything.

Reaction score
    I do not oppose the disabled blueprints. I almost prefer it. Means that people can\'t just spawn in their massive pre-built ships. You gotta get creative again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I disabled the uploading of blueprints to stop people from just ripping massive ships off this site and spawning them on the server and then just causing lag for everyone. You should still be able to save blueprints that you make on the server and in my opinion that\'s the way it should be, build your own ship or don\'t have one. If this ends up being unpopular among the majority of people that play on the server I will change it back but I haven\'t received any complaints about it since disabling the upload ability. If you build a ship in singleplayer or on another server and you want it imported into the server just get in contact with me and I\'ll manually add it into the database. And as a heads up I don\'t check this thread all that much, better off using our site or steam to contact me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Darn server crashed when pirates were attackin ma base could have tested out ma turret.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Apologies for the recent downtime, been having issues where the server isn\'t actually crashing so it doesn\'t get auto-restarted but instead it just starts blocking connections from everyone until I log onto the vds and manually restart it. I\'m working on finding out what\'s causing it and will send in a bug report to Schema and see if he can fix it.

Reaction score
    ok ok. it just bugs me because i put alot of work into my sp ships and it\'d me nice to be able to upload them thats all. ill contact you about something here soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I want to export our homebase and station - it\'s at 4,23,-23 . I (hopefully Krade too) want to continue my faction work on some other server then. Too bad that this server has been closed but what else can i do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I liked that server too - most of the people were kind, not annoying even no griefers or trolls.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry for not putting up the database, had a medical issue that took me out of it for a week, currently re-compressing the database since it didn\'t finish correctly last time, eta is 5 hours and I\'ll get the sector exports for the people that asked.