Default Pirate Station Poll

Please vote below for the 5 station entries you would like to see become the default pirate stations

• "Asteroid Alpha" by - Ki11aWi11

Votes: 175 40.0%
    • "Zeta-Class Starfort" by - HeadVsBrickWall

Votes: 23 5.3%
    • "Alpha Pirate Base" by - legofreak97

Votes: 55 12.6%
    • "Beta Pirate Base" by - Phoenix7991

Votes: 22 5.0%
    • "Private Military Station" by - Lancake

Votes: 252 57.5%
    • "Command Center" by - Fwiffo

Votes: 244 55.7%
    • "Gamma Pirate Base" by - Hijiscool

Votes: 36 8.2%
    • "Asteroid Beta" by - SmilingDemon

Votes: 163 37.2%
    • "Delta Pirate Base" by - OrbAshi

Votes: 11 2.5%
    • "Night Bane Station" by - jzimmerman4

Votes: 269 61.4%
    • "Epsilon Pirate Base" by - starhaiden

Votes: 17 3.9%
    • "Sphere 201" by - Archriel

Votes: 67 15.3%
    • "Hub Station" by - Vanhelzing

Votes: 271 61.9%
    • "Relay Station" by - JWFJWF

Votes: 59 13.5%
    • "Nexus" by; tenk11kamikaza, Dalmont, Raiben

Votes: 332 75.8%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well you did better than me and if you got more than one vote you know it's is someones top 5 pirate stations. You could always use your station as default.

Reaction score
    Well you did better than me and if you got more than one vote you know it's is someones top 5 pirate stations. You could always use your station as default.
    I actually found yours kind of cool (/cute), but simply not suited for this game. Looks a bit like a toy pirate village. :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    well it is suppose to be a pirate residential station, I mean the pirates have to sleep some where. (nobody appreciates pirates they just think they will live any where.)

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Aw, no asteroids? :(

...That aside, I'm happy with the winning stations. Zimmerman's evil red-and-black station of doom, Tenk and the Shroomies' Nexus, Van's pirate operations hub, Lancake's evil military station, and Fwiffo's cool command center are all excellent stations, and I can't wait to see them in the game. This game is really in need of some more powerful "top-tier" enemies, and laying siege to one of these massive and fearsome fortresses-among-the-stars seems to me that it is just the challenge we need.

Reactions: jzimmerman4
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    All I can say is that I am surprised the trading guide was so nice to me as I built one of their arch enemies new stations.

Thanks for all the votes guys! Cant believe I got third!

Reaction score
    ...Very little is as soul crushing as discovering that the station you put hours into was ranked 4th last out of 15...
    Just because it was low ranked doesn't necessarily mean people didn't like it though. It one of my favourite stations purely due to the fact it actually felt like a station, and that logic network in the middle was awesome. It just means other stations got better coverage.

That said, although there were many stations I felt were breezed over for the same lack of coverage, I'm reasonably happy with the winners (just means I get to use their stations for my own devices, muahaha)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The difficult part is that if you look at the competition someone had to be in that spot however the quality of work overall from 1st to 15th was amazing and even if lower ranked than you may have expected to be I along with a lot of people accross the forum saw your work and were impressed. Not the best answer but it is what it is

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    My question is, what happens to the turrets. Wont they need replacing with the new update?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    My question is, what happens to the turrets. Wont they need replacing with the new update?
    The update allows for turrets and ships that are already docked to the old modules to stay docked and work. Updating the turrets to the new system is just another thing to add to the list of things stations need. Right up their with loot for pirate and defenses\shop modules for trading.

Reaction score
    The update allows for turrets and ships that are already docked to the old modules to stay docked and work. Updating the turrets to the new system is just another thing to add to the list of things stations need. Right up their with loot for pirate and defenses\shop modules for trading.
    Until they get deprecated, which considering there is no mixnmatch functionality the sooner the better. Also no docking new to old, although who docks to spawned stations anyway. Shops don't even have docks. I'm sure it's on someones todo list.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Until they get deprecated, which considering there is no mixnmatch functionality the sooner the better. Also no docking new to old, although who docks to spawned stations anyway. Shops don't even have docks. I'm sure it's on someones todo list.
    I'm just saying that there is already a to-do list for stations, most of the stuff on the already existing list involves just placing a few blocks. Something like a docking/rail overhaul and the amount of work needed? Maybe someday.

Reaction score
    I'm just saying that there is already a to-do list for stations, most of the stuff on the already existing list involves just placing a few blocks. Something like a docking/rail overhaul and the amount of work needed? Maybe someday.
    Yeah. Likely not gonna happen unless the original builders update them themselves. Isanth's will need a raildocker added too, I guess whatever becomes accepted for the community USD standard, but at least it's just throwing a couple blocks on.
    I predict new competitions for default stations.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I just refit the old station and uploaded it, with ship docks, lol. In fact, I have my crappy ship docked to my station right now.