Deep Space 9

Reaction score
    I have consulted a few people about this, and they thought I should build Deep Space 9, a space station from the Star Trek series Deep Space 9 (or DS9 for short). I have started it offline, but if one of you guys wish to help, tell me a server and we can go on and do it there.

-Thanks

Borealis

If you guys want to help me, I will be on sometimes at server.starmadeblueprints.com:4242 . Come join the party! :D

P.S. I haven't gotten too much work on, due to the fact that my computer broke, making me wait two months and restart D:. I have started construction again, but I may need a guide to show me around the new features.

Thanks

Reaction score
    I will regulary update my progress on the project on this thread.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a minecraft blueprint for DS9, but I\'t\'s disgustingly huge. The Sovereign class ship I wanted to build is over 200,000 blocks, and DS9 should be over 4 times the size (at a guess).

Reaction score
    Seeing that the station is more than 1.4 kilometers across, I\'m not so sure how possible the porject will be. That being said, if you pull this off I will send you all of my money.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    At the time of writing this is the only Star Trek related project on the first page of this forum. Hardly \'everyone\', but I imagine a lot of people who place space-sim games might be interested in sci-fi.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Because although not many people like star trek, this game is sci-fi and will attract star trek fans. AND STAR TREK SHIPS ARE F*CKING AWESOME

Reaction score
    Dan I already go on your server anyway. It doesn\'t work D:

People don\'t listen.

Reaction score
    I have made some small progress, I have finished the top half of the core, and designed the interior.

Thanks,

JWA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Because...Oh I don\'t know, it has spaceships in it? What do you want people to build from? Take the most obscure space series you can think of, and if everyone builds from that people like you will be complaining that everyone builds from that series. They are some of the best documented ships in terms of blueprints, and they are the ones that majority can relate enough to for it to be worth the effort.

Reaction score
    I\'m just asking a fair question on why it has a lot of people building stuff from it. The information such as \"They are some of the best documented ships in terms of blueprints\" Could have been the only sentence you kind of needed to answer my question.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Borealis, make sure to save your build every time you leave the game. the admin likes to wipe the server every few days. dont need you loosing the data over noobs spamming there ships to lag the game. or my monster lagging and crashing the server again...

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    can\'t wait to see pictures of your work so far.....also ,Star Trek resonates with a lot of people and its been around forever...me, I like Star Wars, Babylon 5 ,Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, and anything space related pretty much...and anything that has a cool ship in it, someone will make it in Starmade :) I have done / and still doing ,a lot of stuff from Babylon 5... I have also done the Sulaco from the Aliens movie which is posted in the screenshot thread...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    well I found out somebody made this in minecraft already so its not that original, but maybe you can use it http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/11-scae-deep-space-9/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Apparently missed it in the OP...

He did mention a minecraft DS9, but said something about it being far too large.

Reaction score
    why not make a DS9 no engines and then have a transport ship thing to transport it to where you want it or something that way you have a ship and a station the ship moves the station and when its on pos some how turn it into a space station i duno how but its worth a shot