Read by Schine Decoration - Wedged decorative computers

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello everyone,
    Hopefully this idea hasn't been said as I don't want to repeat anything. I only had a quick look through the forums and couldn't find anything.

Okay so, my idea is very plain and simple. It just takes all the previous decorative computer/ screen blocks and creating wedged versions of them all. I would very much appreciate this, as well as all my friends. I asked around and I find adding in decoration computers are the most technologically pleasing for interiors for most of them. However it is frustrating that they have to just be blocks and not smoother wedges.

I just want to clarify, I don't mean any of the weapons/ effects computers.

Yeah I know its bad but its an example :P

Thank you all for reading. Have a goodun'.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I believe this has been suggested before, I believe kupu even may have said he would look into it. The biggest problem I see is orientation. They would have to be visually generic so if they are used as you have it the look good as well as if they were placed flat on floor or ceiling.

Reactions: Moultonlava5
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    We could have used something like that too. Cock pits, ship interiors and what ever else your building can have a more fluid and pleasing to the eye effect. If the block is made ( I hope it is one day) personally I would make due and be happy about it and not worry about the orientation. So, sometimes it might look a little wonky. It's my choice to place it there or not. The block would be more in our palette's than we have now and I would be more satisfied.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I believe this has been suggested before, I believe kupu even may have said he would look into it.
    I did, yea. The problem is rotation. When rotating the wedge, the texture does not rotate with it. Meaning the sloped face doesn't always have the "decoration" on it.

Moultonlava5 It's most likely a solvable problem, but i'd much prefer Schema to continue on the new core features than this right now. (As i'm sure you can understand).

In the future, it is something i would like to see put into the game. Just not right now. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I did, yea. The problem is rotation. When rotating the wedge, the texture does not rotate with it. Meaning the sloped face doesn't always have the "decoration" on it.

Moultonlava5 It's most likely a solvable problem, but i'd much prefer Schema to continue on the new core features than this right now. (As i'm sure you can understand).

In the future, it is something i would like to see put into the game. Just not right now. :)
    Yeah core features are a must :P But thanks for clearing it up!