Decayed station

Reaction score
    So heres the deal, I was replaceing the docking blocks with new ones cause the decayed station I had in one sector would not let me dock when I started this the turret came lose. So I went to my other space station in another sector and now the ship that is the turret says its decayed still has my name or what ever just says decayed. I tryed pressing p again did nothing. any ideas?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Im presuming the issue is with you trying to build on and use a decayed station, generaly you want to repair them (costs a decent ammount of credits) before setting up on them. Otherwise any blocks put on (and maybe docked) to them become decayed as well, and can only be restored by buying the station.

Reaction score
    Im presuming the issue is with you trying to build on and use a decayed station, generaly you want to repair them (costs a decent ammount of credits) before setting up on them. Otherwise any blocks put on (and maybe docked) to them become decayed as well, and can only be restored by buying the station.
    yeah I know thats where you press p to buy the station I did that and named it