DEBUG MESSAGES temporary fix

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    so as many of you guys know,on bigger servers you can see a lot of debug messages,and i mean..a lot
    ..and if you are building..like i was building,you cant see a damn thing in advanced build mode,you cant film speedbuilds,it takes up a lot of screen and fills it with red death :P
    well here is a small temporary fix:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvltdm2lcfyyya2/std-message-gui-.rar
    (extract this PNG. picture to StarMade/data/image-resource)

-i was searching for ages in starmade folder,hoping to find something related to this,but i found it in the last place i would look hahahahah,in the (StarMade/data/image-resource) as one of the png files,but it was soo white i didnt see it ( you would think that it will be red ,right?)
    so yeah,just a simple edit,and no more red boxes in debug messages,90% of the problem is fixed
    (just text remains, which i cant remove because its buried deep in the code,and im not a coder)
    but its a lot better!! a mile better! you can actualy see the advanced build mode :D

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Thank f****** god for this!!! It was getting so aggravating that I just put a post-it in the top right corner of my screen to visually block the darn things.