DeadlyPope's Blackhawk

Reaction score
    My associate and noted Aion greif-meister DeadlyPope has asked me to share his Starmade creation with all of the world. I present the Blackhawk on his behalf. Though the insides aren't finished, it's wings are mostly guns and shields. It has a disco room and enormous bed. He plans on having it shoot eggs somehow.

As you can see, it sports two big turrets on the top of its wings.

On the bottom, it features Pope's unspeakable name. To utter it in full more than once in the same forum post is guaranted to summon his awful, invisible presence.

I hope you enjoyed! Either he or myself will post a DL link when it's ready to go.

Reaction score
    in the works at the moment. It\'s lookin\' to be a really awesome.

Reaction score
    VEC, make me a sr-71 please, completely steath

Thanks,

-H

Reaction score
    According to my engineering druids, the runes say it\'ll never be as good as the one you make for yourself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    thank you Vec for posting my bird :) and also thank you all for the nice comments on my first ever ship lol.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You could attach some sort of egg-shape made out of hardened hull with a gooey plex explosive center on a docking module. Then, assign the module in question a hotkey. Left-clicking with the hotkey selected \"launches\" whatever is docked to it.

Reaction score
    In the works, man. With the current docking nonsense, it\'ll be a little bit, I think.