Dead Space Skin request

Reaction score
    Hello everyone,

I'm still kinda new to Starmade but I have big aspirations. Me and my brother are currently rebuilding ships from dead space. We recently made the Ishimura. My faction is currently EarthGov and I was hoping someone could help me with skins. Some of these seem like they'd be complicated, I'd even be willing to throw you some beer money.
    Here is who I want to look like (face at least)

Here is a better version of what he is wearing

Here is the reverse

just uhhh, ignore the burny parts... and the fact my character has no head.

Also for the space suit I have 2 skins I'd like the military uniform

Here are some good reference shots

Last but not least, security

Also something to note, they should all have a teal blue health bar on their back like the 6th picture.

Again, if someone is willing to put down a little time to make me these skins I will pay you.

Thanks for your time!

PainNigouto

Emperor/Toymaker
    Reaction score
    very tempting. altho i can tell you in advance that doing an active healthbar is not an option. neither is having a second layer of skin, u'll have to change the skin from armor to clothing manually.

Reaction score
    very tempting. altho i can tell you in advance that doing an active healthbar is not an option. neither is having a second layer of skin, u'll have to change the skin from armor to clothing manually.
    Yeah I just want the health bar to be blue, I don't expect it to follow the health. Oh and someone told me you could change the skin of the spacesuit when you put on the helmet. I never really researched it though. Even if it has to be changed manually I could still share the skins internally within my faction.