Darknassius Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    hello everyone after a good little break I wanted to build a can on my battleship FRCB (I want to make an interior ... p) I wanted to see different shape model that could go on this ship

0.jpg

and I test a more "futuristic" version

1.jpg

here for the rest I will take one of his three and I will start to do inside

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Eyyy, I missed ya! Always a pleasure seeing what you build. =)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm glad you're back, friend. Can't wait to see how you finish that battleship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    hello ... p
    good for the big one which was not bad I posted its base in resource version (I had a hard time finding the ship core I did not know at all where I had put it and while looking for it I cried while looking at the internal progress compared to the other than I lost ..p
    it is not even finished being partitioned and if it is partitioned there are not yet the doors and so on so it is ... well partitioned lol
    So I went around in circles and I finally found the ship core (super fast access in fact if we "re" - know the way ^^
    I worked a little on the hull for the design of the ship with some improvements to put sheds different from what had before ... and for its new shape I will start from this one:
    starmade-screenshot-0002.png

if my pc want turn ....p

Reactions: MrGrey1
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Likeable
    Sorry to hear you lost progress, been there done that and know it's a horrible feeling. If it's any consolation I've found redoing it a second time is usually faster and turns out better then the first time around.
    If you're in admin mode you can use F1+F8 to jump directly into whatever entity you have targeted. Saves a lot of time hiking around between cores.
    Looking forward to seeing some more progress screenshots. Love your ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    salut les amis
    j'ai pensé pourquoi ne pas retourner sur un vieux bateau pour voir s'il ya quelque chose sur quoi travailler aujourd'hui par curiosité ^^
    celui la peut etre