Darkhog's fun server

Reaction score
    This server is made to bring fun to SM players, that means you! And you! And that girl a bit in the back too!

Rules

- PVP only allowed if both parties agree to it, i.e. no randomly attacking people

- This is building/creative server, so you start with 5,000,000 creds

- No griefing (instant ban)

- Above rule includes also unwanted attacks (you probably won't get into trouble after misfired weapons, it's constant unwanted fire that'll get you into trouble).

- Server requires uplink (so you can't use admin powers)

- Admin's nice and gives items/creds :)

Pirates are OFF.

Trading guild is ON.

Speed limit: 120

Blueprints: Allowed

Catalog slots: Unlimited (but please don't abuse it)

Hosting (and problems that may occur)

Currently this is hosted from my home machine which is used also for other things, so server is scaled back to 10 slots just to be sure it won't crash too often. It also means that it won't be 24/7 gig (though I've added server to startup so it'll start with Windows).

Donate towards better hosting

I'd like this server to become something great, something wonderful. But, as you imagine, with hosting from home machine I won't achieve this goal.

I want to rent good server, I really do. But unfortunately I'm in big debt and just don't have that kind of money (after paying up all my bills, buying food, etc. all that's left is like 20 pln or about $6 for non-critical things). So I need donations. You can give as much as you want, when I break €5 in donations, I'll rent proper hosting at game-servers.com (10 slots).

All donation money will be put towards hosting server. No shenanigans.

Donate now

IP: dragonserver.no-ip.pl:4242

If you can't connect, that means server isn't up - try again in few hours.