dark_J-Elite-Fleet-Works (DEFW)

Reaction score
    hello dark_J here and im proud to introduce the DEFW (dark_J-Elite-Ship-Works) ship branch. im assuming your wandering what is DEFW? DEFW is my other branch of ships its ship color scheme uses a white and black color scheme. DEFW ships use a very complex incredible looking designs. looks goes before stats for DEFW ships so that way the look incredible however that means they will be a little bit less powerful than there DFW counterparts but overall these ships are going to be better than the standard DFW ships. after all they are elite ships. and if you like dalmonts raibens and adimo elite ships then you are going to love these. the first DEFW ship will be created when the next big update comes out that adds the logic system so currently there are no DEFW ships made but I already have some great models in mind and trust me they are incredible.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    NEW SHIP! (pics with the link)
    link: http://starmadedock.net/content/defw_viper_mk5_complete.478/
    shields: 86.5k
    primary AMC cannon DPS: 13.5k groups 128
    secondary weapon SD KB missiles DMG: Catastrophic
    thirdary AMC cannon DPS: 2.7k groups 3 (to give you some extra range)
    length: 80+
    width: 31+
    height: 16+
    thrust to mass: 3x thrust to mass aka incredibly fast
    powerregen: 116k
    powerstorage: 20k
    if the link doesn't work just give it a few hours and try again thanks.

Reaction score
    hello everybody dark_J here and I would like to announce two new W.I.P ships in construction! the first one should be finished this or next weak because its fairly large and the text one will take just as long hope your enjoying my content I have not uploaded that many ships but these two new ones should make up for the wait :D. edit: they have been taking me awhile to design but the first one should be done this weakend :).

Last edited:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    looks good to me :D! I will start construction after I finish these two turrets for my new sniper ship :).
    Cool. Be sure to share some screenies of the construction. Feel free to scale it down if you find it too hard.

Reaction score
    Cool. Be sure to share some screenies of the construction. Feel free to scale it down if you find it too hard.
    nah I will be fine :) also I have been playing around with the model and the top front part of the ship is going to be a massive bridge :D.

Reaction score
    NEW SHIP!!!
    View attachment 1632 View attachment 1631 View attachment 1629 View attachment 1628 <---- pics.
    length: 84m
    width: 83m
    height: 25m
    shields: 310000+
    powerregen: 235000+
    powerstorage: 20000
    Long Range Cannons Group: DPS:16000+ Range: 900m+ DMG Per Shot: 400+ Groups: 6
    Close Range Cannons Group: DPS: 20000+ Range: 330m+ DMG Per Shot: 25 Groups: 188
    Thrust To Mass Ratio: 2/1 (very fast)
    Hello everybody dark_J here! and I would like to introduce to you the DEFW_Retaliator_MK4-Complete this ship uses my new and improved build style and is my last ship I plan on uploading/building until the 0.15 update comes out. this is certainly not my last I already have a big project planned up ahead and enjoy! Link: http://starmadedock.net/content/defw_retaliator_mk4-complete.601/ if the link doesn't work give it a few hours and try again thanks.

Last edited:

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    NEW SHIP!!!
    View attachment 1632 View attachment 1631 View attachment 1629 View attachment 1628 <---- PICS!!!
    length: 84m
    width: 83m
    height: 25m
    shields: 310000+
    powerregen: 235000+
    powerstorage: 20000
    Long Range Cannons Group: DPS:16000+ Range: 900m+ DMG Per Shot: 400+ Groups: 6
    Close Range Cannons Group: DPS: 20000+ Range: 330m+ DMG Per Shot: 25 Groups: 188
    Thrust To Mass Ratio: 2/1 (very fast)
    Hello everybody dark_J here! and I would like to introduce to you the DEFW_Retaliator_MK4-Complete this ship uses my new and improved build style and is my last ship I plan on uploading/building until the 0.15 update comes out. this is certainly not my last I already have a big project planned up ahead and enjoy! Link: http://starmadedock.net/content/defw_retaliator_mk4-complete.601/ if the link doesn't work give it a few hours and try again thanks.
    Simple and nice bone plated armor.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Interesting. Maybe you should try building an organic ship? Like, a space creature.