dark shipyard

Reaction score
    Maybe too much console ? I would at least cover behind and sides with slabs on thoses above.

Reactions: darknassius

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Too much console :confused:
    Have you seen the inside of a modern naval vessel? Let alone one from WW2? :P There's a surprising amount of ... stuff ... inside.

It would be nice if Schine added more decorative console types, so that something like that bridge could look less repetitive and yet still crammed full of technology.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Have you seen the inside of a modern naval vessel? Let alone one from WW2? :p There's a surprising amount of ... stuff ... inside.

It would be nice if Schine added more decorative console types, so that something like that bridge could look less repetitive and yet still crammed full of technology.
    Yeah, It's because they're all the same (I think)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    i give a version of the ship with 8 empty room inside (i ll finish this 8 room but if someone interesting for this ship and want build is rooms alone it s here :
    Typhoon IV

Reactions: Scypio
    Reaction score
    Yeah, and the other decorative computers Schine has are all standard cubes.
    You can use other decorative block with it, just need to think a bit. Like that for example.
    starmade-screenshot-0090.png
    But yeah, not being allowed to use decorative block with slabs is inconvenient.

Reactions: darknassius
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    You can use other decorative block with it, just need to think a bit. Like that for example.
    View attachment 31887
    But yeah, not being allowed to use decorative block with slabs is inconvenient.
    yes i know they are lot of possibity i ll can make with decorative bloc i can make a very very realistic command center if i just really take my time to do him ^^