Damaged Blocks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hello,
    Picking/Mining damaged blocks should not give you a undamaged block, but a block with the same damage count . The block name would show like this if you picked/mine it: Damaged (62%) Grey Hull. To repair them we could have a similar block to the factory that would repair those blocks with lot's of energy or even in this case, repairing it with fresh grey hull.

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    I agree. My only concern would be cluttering up the inventory even more. What if when you picked up a damaged block it gave you a couple or a few of the shards/ore that are required to build the block instead of the block itself?

A little bit of an exploit but usually if I only have a couple blocks damaged on my ship I simply remove the damaged block and click UNDO and it replaces it back with a undamaged block.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Hello,
    Picking/Mining damaged blocks should not give you a undamaged block, but a block with the same damage count . The block name would show like this if you picked/mine it: Damaged (62%) Grey Hull. To repair them we could have a similar block to the factory that would repair those blocks with lot's of energy or even in this case, repairing it with fresh grey hull.
    Would you be opposed to the idea of scrap metal? If its below a certain percentage it is no longer mined as grey hull for example but instead as scrap. the Scrap can be prepossessed into hull again or other things.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Would you be opposed to the idea of scrap metal? If its below a certain percentage it is no longer mined as grey hull for example but instead as scrap. the Scrap can be prepossessed into hull again or other things.
    That's pretty good too!

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I just figured since Jimmy mentioned inventory space, it would be better to separate it into two different outcomes instead of like 30 :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Well, if we get personal bags or something much more sci-fi like it won't be that much of a problem but yeah, it will still be but in a less annoying way.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I just figured since Jimmy mentioned inventory space, it would be better to separate it into two different outcomes instead of like 30 :D
    or have b of B and c of C which both re-create a amount of A
    just B -> C requires some time