Damage Pulse + Missile = ?

Reaction score
    Was wondering if someone could explain what this combo does. Does it have a unique property, or is it just the standard AoE explosion?

Reaction score
    it can lock on like beam. its like a high alpha version of mis / beam but they're super slow. I think it naturally had a wider radius tha n the other missile types also.

Reaction score
    They are nukes, lock on, big damage, slow and a big cool down. Recommended effects are Ion/Explosion.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You guys are talking about missile + pulse (which makes the nuke). I think the OP is talking about pulse + missile (which i think creates lots of little damage pulses).

Reaction score
    Last I checked pulse with either cannon or missile as slave had exactly the same result, reduced cool-down and less damage per pulse.

P.S. would be nice if we all could agree that when referring to master/slave combinations that the primary is listed first, followed by the secondary then the tertiary. This would avoid much confusion.

Reaction score
    As the later post mentioned, I was indeed looking for Damage Pulse Primary, Missile Secondary.
    As Skaire says, it seems that combination has no real effect =/

Thanks guys!

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    hmm wasn't it suppose to be like the other shotgun effects? The devs just never got around to fixing whatever issue it had.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    ya, Damage Pulse+Missile is broken atm. from my understanding its was suppose to shoot multiple pulses in a spread. If Damage pulse ever deals constant damage while the pulse is active then that could be extremely deadly

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    very, even more so when used right. Logic pulse could get nastier than it is already.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I believe it was supposed to be a burst fire pulse (multiple quick pulses right after eachother), but the devs couldn't get it to work, so it currently functions identically to pulse/cannon.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    I thought that was the abandoned "minelayer" mechanic?