Daedalus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, another Daedalus? Nope, not at all. I've never taken an interest in the one that everyone else seems to be making, so I think I will be making my own Daedalus. Hopefully looking to make it 1:1 scale with a full compliment of VTOLs and Turrets. Will be posting pictures as I get work done, but work on it will not start for most likely a few weeks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    This post confused me for about 5 mins i think i should take a break from my computer.....

Reaction score
    If made properly, this will be a pretty funky flying aircraft/spacecraft carrier. Good luck to you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ohmygod, I finally get some free time. So anyways, to start off.

Brisingr, I don\'t have to stop my project just because someone else is doing it, and I doubt I will. Plus, not even the same ship.

Danzario, why? Do you not understand anything from that because you didn\'t play Saints Row 3? I can help you understand better if you wish.

Yhgi, yeah, it\'s really awkward looking but I\'m making it as more of a mobile station, like it actually is in game. Notice all the small jets parked on it? Yeah, fun times.

And yes, LetsPlay, it is.

Now, on to the actual project.

Work has taken up almost all of my recent starmade time, so I have literally nothing done worth showing. Hopefully, I will have more time, as I have quit my job to have more time for school, as my job couldn\'t negotiate the hours. Most likely, it will take another week or so to get this moving, so in the meantime, this is just going to sit here dead. So, that\'s it.

Have fun on StarMade everyone.

~Atlas