D1000 Nuke

Reaction score
    So i was thinking that every game has a super weapon, except this one. I was thinking that it would be cool if you could add all the other weapons together and then you get a nuke missiles?

Reaction score
    There are super-weapon combinations with the D1000 but they are limited by both power and imagination.
    D1000 + Damage pulse = Torpedo. In big enough arrays, it will consume an insane amount of power and can easily vaporize any ship under 100 blocks with one shot.
    Give it the right effect module and you can have a weapon that can make Titan pilots weary.

Reaction score
    There are super-weapon combinations with the D1000 but they are limited by both power and imagination.
    D1000 + Damage pulse = Torpedo. In big enough arrays, it will consume an insane amount of power and can easily vaporize any ship under 100 blocks with one shot.
    Give it the right effect module and you can have a weapon that can make Titan pilots weary.

Which effect do you use most?

Reaction score
    Which effect do you use most?
    This is a pretty interesting question as I use this weapon combo for base turrets.
    Ion is what I use in a 75% ratio. It offers exelent shield damage and good damage, even if the ratio was 99% the block damage would be good.
    Punch through (I think that's it, I get it confused with piercing) works surprisingly well with missiles as it becomes more efficent with explosions and block destruction.
    EMP is not worth it in my opinion as I feel this combo was optimized for pure damage and destruction.

Reaction score
    This is a pretty interesting question as I use this weapon combo for base turrets.
    Ion is what I use in a 75% ratio. It offers exelent shield damage and good damage, even if the ratio was 99% the block damage would be good.
    Punch through (I think that's it, I get it confused with piercing) works surprisingly well with missiles as it becomes more efficent with explosions and block destruction.
    EMP is not worth it in my opinion as I feel this combo was optimized for pure damage and destruction.
    Currently Punch through and explosive are my fav, explosive is useful because it does secondary damage

Reaction score
    Explosive doesn't do secondary damage. It spreads existing damage out over a greater area.
    So basically what your saying is it makes more damage- its secondary to the main ouput-therefore its secondary damage.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    So basically what your saying is it makes more damage- its secondary to the main ouput-therefore its secondary damage.
    No, it divides (spreads) the main damage over an area, keeping the exact same damage, but more area hit.

For example, a 9-damage cannon would get the following effect when slaved with explosive:
    0 0 0 0 0
    0 1 1 1 0
    0 1 1 1 0
    0 1 1 1 0
    0 0 0 0 0

(Numbers are amount of damage done, this is not completely exact, as explosive uses depth too, but just to give an image of how damage is divided over area)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Regardless its still Secondary lol and "divides (spreads)" ummmm you mean multiplies?
    If I divide 9 damage by an area of 9, what do I get? 1 damage over an area of 9. Basic maths :p

The explosive effect is a modifier. It modifies your main damage to be more effective against blocks like hull. It does not add any damage. It takes existing damage and spreads it out.