Cybran Inspired Ship

Reaction score
    So, after about two or three years, I decided to reinstall StarMade, and make a post on here. I wanted to update one of my first ships, but I lost the blueprint for it. But I managed to find two screenshots of it along with some potatoes I took of it. I did this relatively quickly, hence the lack of detail. I got inspiration from the Cybran faction from Supreme Commander.

(edit: just realized I think I put this in the wrong section, meant to put it in shipyards)
    starmade-screenshot-0000.png Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 11.26.20 AM.png starmadeIMAG0133.jpg starmadeIMAG0134.jpg starmadeIMAG0135.jpg

Last edited:

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    So, after about two or three years, I decided to reinstall StarMade, and make a post on here. I wanted to update one of my first ships, but I lost the blueprint for it. But I managed to find two screenshots of it along with some potatoes I took of it. I did this relatively quickly, hence the lack of detail. I got inspiration from the Cybran faction from Supreme Commander.

(edit: just realized I think I put this in the wrong section, meant to put it in shipyards)
    View attachment 21794 View attachment 21795 View attachment 21796 View attachment 21797 View attachment 21798
    Good luck! I hope you can resurrect some of them!