Cuxtom Shipping Industries Incorporated -SS PILGRIM-Blueprint

Reaction score

Hello there fellow space traveller, Cuxtom Proudly presents its flagship: The SS Pilgrim.

[now available for public download :D scroll below to see the link]

see the trailer at: http://youtu.be/7V8ummL-UGo

The SS Pilgrim is designed with the best intentions in mind featuring a Vanguard class frontal shield that could withstand considerable amounts of battering. The frontal shield also is emebelished with a "Dark Mer" Frontal head designed and sculpted by somebody at the corner. It also has lots of room for repurposing and specialization for battle or for show. Without further ado, here is the SS Pilgirm in its full glory:

Finally the ship is uploaded for public use, i just got tired and busy of making the video though its halfway done so its now up to you to venture the inides of the pilgrim. Use the vertical hallaway for your convinience. Enjoy!

blueprint:http://star-made.org/node/15259

One prominent feature of the Pilgrim is the VLT underneath it. It features Sniper class range and high dexterity.

We call it the "HEKATE" VLT (short for Very Large Turret)

you can download the turret here: http://star-made.org/node/14513

please dont forget to comment and rate about your thoughts on the turret ;)

Even with its enourmous bulk, the Pilgirm hides some surprises inside. It features aprox. 20 rooms fully furnished and can be repurposed for any of your needs.

Lacking defenses? repurpose the cargo hold for more shields.

Need more damaging cannons? Remove the tables and put AMCs on the canteen.

The design is fully flexible and modular that could satisfy the needs of most spacefarers.

Here shown is a teaser of what's inside...

Stay tuned for the video of the insides to see every nook and cranny.

Have a look yourself, download the ship at http://star-made.org/node/15259

Thats it, i hope you liked it. Feel free to rate, comment and suggest below! Thanks for viewing!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    A ship that size needs shields in the multiple millions. But otherwise that looks really awesome!

Reaction score
    theres still a lot of spaces inside but im more into the aesthetics. Im pretty sure its weak by its size but ive got plenty of room to spend..i think i\'ll be adding more.. thanks :)

Reaction score
    Hello. Herobrine\'s Army has taken great interest in your company. We would be...pleased...if you would build us a mech suit (preferable with turrets for arms).

//ENDINGTRANSMISSION\\\\

LOL thanks for listening to that, I have struggled to build a mech and would like someone to do it for me.

Reaction score
    Really love the design of this thing! I have been wanted to do a verticle hull ship for awhile now.

Reaction score
    Also, you should do a video or something, I would loveto see all the intricate details you have on the sides and back.

Reaction score
    The update now supports docking on docked things. I guess it would be huge too.. I\'ll finish this up first :)

Reaction score
    Thank you for the possitive response. I would do a video once everything is completed. I would love to show you the insides as well. Keep posted!

Reaction score
    It\'s a very unique building-style you used there...I love how more and more guys are coming away from all those cuboid/ shotgun-array filled ships (those are erasier to build and maybe also more reliable but it\'s just boring to see a space-war totally constisting of flying pencils ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I like the way you presented your ship, with the stats in the picture and the intresting cam angles, good work. As for the ship, making it vertical is not a bad idea, i means your rotation speed on the Y axis ( left to right ) AKA better yaw. I would however suggest more shields, unless its a DPS / Sniper based ship. Overall, nice ship :)

Reaction score
    Oh so you have now? Well I happen to run the whole escapade. Make your proposition, Guru.

Reaction score
    Thanks guys.. The pilgrim is aproaching completion now. Im just preparing the video for the interiors. It managed to go up to 1.2M shields so far. and has about 10-20 rooms already furnished.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It looks great on the outside, there are few vertical ship on StarMade, so it\'s pretty original too, and the interiors are amazing, very detailed and able to sustain life, and to be used by players.
    Those great details deal some negative effect on shields/defences, but the option to fill up the Cargo Hold as emergency shields helps with that :D

Keep up the good work rik !

Have fun,

-Mike

Reaction score
    Thanks for even taking a look at the ship its even great to hear from you so thanks :D

p.s. TY also for not locking the thread. :D

Reaction score
    A journal of Lt. Ernest Bardweiss, survivor:

19:05, 11/19/2513

We were en route to Salvosa, a terran planet north of Eb. Our team was supposed to prospect the area for the possibility of an industrial city base for the faction. It was a standard operation. All of the power was allocated to the warp drives for faster travel time, after all Salvosa is not just at the backyard.

Fifteen hours later we see the dot in the endless space slowly round up to a spectacular planet infront of our eyes. Our sensors show very promising data about the place.

Salvosa was green, lush, and teeming with life. The fields were open and wide, very suitable for construction. The atmosphere is almost perfect and the rivers are pristine. It was a paradise waiting to be exploited and taken adavantage of.

Immediately after we arrived, the Surface Exploration Team (SET) were setting up their shuttles in H1, ready to be deployed to the ground. It was all systems go for them when we heard loud crashings and the floors of the ship started to vibrate. After a split second, the shields activate and stopped the rumbling.

The guys manning the radar says 5 pirates are near the vicinity. Isaniths, nothing serious. One, a hijacked pilgrim was sitting 2 Km from us. The AM pulses never stopped comming. Our shields quickly reduced to 50% and the engineers cannot keep up.

One of the three power reactors got overloaded and malfunctioned at a critical time of combat. With a crippled power supply, we were struggling to escape while trying to fire back. No use, Hekate\'s Turret system was deactivated for safety purposes early on and now with low power cannot be jumpstarted.

The blasts finally pierced through the shields, the hulls are no match to the AM bolts. The captain ensured that we were facing the bolts so the Vanguard shield could spare us.

There we heard the loud blasts comming from the front. The sirens are also on. With the hull breached, blast doors closed trapping the remaining cadets in the area. The depressurization of the cabins were more painful than the loud blasts and my ears even bled.

Just before the bolts reached the core, the warp jumps were ready and fully charged. The captain did not hesitate to do the warp jump even if many are still not braced. I got thrown and hit the shuttle wings and passed out. The next thing i know were alone in sector 1,1,1 calling for rescue.

Fifty-four people perished in the battle. I was lucky to be spared and so is my team.

-Bardweiss, 2523

Reaction score
    sorry if this has been asked before but how many docking expanders does it take to dock those VTLs?

Reaction score
    I dont exactly know but if you can see the part of the pilgrim that stretches out to z+ in the bottom and also some expanders to the right and top, thats it, i ddnt count it ;) you can download it though and test it out for yourself