Custom Weapons Computer + custom AMC connection problem

Reaction score
    Hello

I'm facing a problem at the moment. I can't get my custom Weapons Computer and my custom AMCannon to link.

When i try for it, i get this message: "DUMMY AntiMatter Cannon cannot be connected to selected block: DUMMY Weapons Computer".

I also can't connect the Core to the custom Computer, just like you can with the regular Computer + regular AMCannon. (C + V in-game).

Seemingly it should work. But it doesn't. I'm out of ideas. I think the problem, most likely, lies somewhere deeper, in another file/config.

Anyway, here's an pastebin on the AMC, Computer and Ship Core:

http://pastebin.com/Fj6Q8mHp

Side note: The blocks all spawn in-game as they should. The problem is just the linking part - between the computer and the cannon. You know, when you: "C" on Computer and then "V" on cannon...

I'm thankful to any help i can get. I'm in the process of doing something really fun with these ^(points up at the text above.) :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    This isn\'t possible to do. The game is coded in a way where it only lets ID 1 be connected to ID 2. The block config doesn\'t control this. You would have to add it into the source code of the game to let ID 1 connect to ID 2. Don\'t ask how to edit the source code btw because no.

Reaction score
    Right.

Thanks for the answer. It\'s good to know the reason it wouldn\'t work.

I\'ll have to adjust my plan.