Custom Screen Resolution (or at least 1176 x 664)

Reaction score
    It would be amazing if you guys make it so that you can change the screen resolution in the options file. If you do it right now it just gives you a java error when you start the game and all the screen resolutions that are supported by Star-Made make me not see anything so yeah :/.

Reaction score
    Agreed. My screen uses 1680x1050 resolution natively (16:10 monitor) and it isn\'t on the list either.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I came here to post exactly this. 1680x1050 is a standard size now, it needs to be on the list.

Reaction score
    You guys need to stop buying cheap monitors. 1920x1080 should be the smallest your monitor displays.

although monitors are totally going down hill. I tried to find a 2048x1152 monitor a few days ago and couldnt find any. No matter how much money i threw at people I couldn\'t find any new ones. Only old ones.

I demand PC monitors that are higher than 1920x1080

Reaction score
    on 1680x1080 desktop, 1440x900 window works great. Maybe it\'s just me that is used to multitasking alot, using webbrowser and other stuff while playing the game.

Reaction score
    I don\'t even use a moniter I use my HDTV Cause I multitask ALOT.

Reaction score
    @Zafflis, @spoonikle

Game should just pull list of available modes for current GPU - there are APIs for that (even withing lwjgl), instead of writing their own. And \"buying cheap monitors\" isn\'t excuse either. I\'m pretty happy with my current one and don\'t plan on changing it - don\'t need higher resolutions anyway - the only thing I\'d achieve is making everything smaller and after changing size all benefits of higher resolution vanishes.