Current block texture packs?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I was wondering is anyone knew of any texture packs that work with the current build of Starmade? Only DirtySpace 64 seems to work with the current version as Orange hull must not have existed for the other texture packs which is a shame as I really liked the original texture pack too. Anyone who knows of compatible texture packs , links would be appreciated.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    To my knowledge the only 100% up to date, publicly available packs are 'Default' (Shipped with the game) and 'Dirtyspace' (Hosted here in Community Content).

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Your assumption about orange hull is correct. It's relatively new compared to all the other colors.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Lol what if someone just replaced StarMade textures with minecraft textures. Grass for grass. Ores for ores. Factory for varius IC2 machines. Power gen as nuclear reactors. Power cap as bat boxes. I think I might look ok, lol.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Lol what if someone just replaced StarMade textures with minecraft textures. Grass for grass. Ores for ores. Factory for varius IC2 machines. Power gen as nuclear reactors. Power cap as bat boxes. I think I might look ok, lol.
    Someone made a texture pack that replaced some blocks with Minecraft ones a while back.