CTRL switches me to docked vessel.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi there!

When i press CTRL to barrel roll my ship, it instead switches me to 1 of the docked spacecrafts.
    I do not want to do that, because i need to barrel roll.
    Am i missing something here?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank u Trollerbobman but that did not solve my issue.
    Maybe its a bug, but even after i change the CTRL for a ship roll to a other key, the CTRL still switches me to a other ship that is docked to my big ship.

On a different note, using a other Ship roll-key doesn\'t make my ship rollable either.

I cant see a key in the list that makes me switch to docked ships, so again i do not know what to do and any help is welcome.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    That\'s puzzling. Pressing ctrl doesn\'t switch me to docked ships (and I have both roll set to right ctrl and move downward set to left ctrl, although both trigger when I press left ctrl), and I have been unable to find any key which does. (I did, however, find a key which jumps from docked ships or turrets to the mothership\'s core: the up arrow)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I found the same thing with the Up arrow.
    I hope @schema has an answer!

Reaction score
    I have been searching for a key that would move view from main ship to docked ship. Up arrow works great for moving from docked ship to main, but no key to do it backwards.

(in example, down key does nothing)

Reaction score
    I can\'t even find the option to hotkey the ability to switch to a docked ship.