Crystals.

Reaction score
    Greetings.

I can't seem to find any type of crystals anywhere besides Ice Crystals, which I harvested from ice planets. I've searched in every category in shops but I can only find ore ingots and no crystals. What is REALLY strange about this is that I seem to have had parsen crystals before, as I had about 150 in my inventory, but I can't for the life of me remember where I got them. Did an update break this for me? Also, I can't find anything under the shop category terrain besides raw minerals.
    Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    You could buy them all from the shop, but their category got deleted after the last udpate. I do not know if it's a mistake or a feature.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    The new crystals and some terrain types are required in the upcoming crafting content, so some things are being moved around and set up for the new system. You'll be able to harvest and craft crystals in the next big update.

Reactions: Equilibrium21

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    If you really badly need them for now, you might be able to use the /give command. Try /give NAMEHERE crystal # (might need to uppercase the c) Then it should give arguments and list all the IDs for the different crystals, then type: /giveid NAMEHERE IDHERE #

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I Know it's kinda tedious but that's also the method for getting huge amounts of hull.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Ugh... This crap is why I'm thankful that my main ships use ice crystals still. Not only do I get wedges, but ice crystal is far less likely to spontaneously become annoying to obtain in larger quantities.

Reaction score
    The new crystals and some terrain types are required in the upcoming crafting content, so some things are being moved around and set up for the new system. You'll be able to harvest and craft crystals in the next big update.
    Alright, how long do you think that'll be though? Because I'm trying to make a space station and PlexLights look terrible in my opinion.

If you really badly need them for now, you might be able to use the /give command. Try /give NAMEHERE crystal # (might need to uppercase the c) Then it should give arguments and list all the IDs for the different crystals, then type: /giveid NAMEHERE IDHERE #
    Thanks for a workaround, but even while other people DO use cheats to make insane ships, I don't. I like to make them by harvesting and through factories.

Ugh... This crap is why I'm thankful that my main ships use ice crystals still. Not only do I get wedges, but ice crystal is far less likely to spontaneously become annoying to obtain in larger quantities.
    I was gonna use ice crystals, but I like the whiter color and not the bluer color.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah, I love Parsen Crystal too... I was just saying. There need to be purchasable borderless lights that replace current crystals, and new IDs for the crystals. Not sure about when wedge part, however.

...My suggestion would be to use administrator commands as suggested, since there's no other way really. It isn't as though you're cheating in systems. Just dead weight. Shiny dead weight.