Crystalline Mining Corporation- The Corporation of Tomorrow!

Reaction score
    Crystalline Mining Corporation[CMC] wants YOU!

Have you ever wished you were in a squadron of the most elite? Have you ever dreamed of commanding your soldiers, and even your friends, into battle? Crystalline Mining Corporation is the place for you! Now it may seem odd that our corporation is a "mining" corporation. Well that is mainly a cover-up. We are an elitist group that know how to get work done. We have positions ranging from Pilot, to Miner, to General. If you need a job, don't be afraid to ask!

-----Chain of Command-----

-Commander in Cheif- Killuhkookie

-General- ReedyWebWizered

-Colonel- MabeeMarshall

-Colonel- Skyrim889

-Recruit- Bradster2214

-----Chain of Command-----

We are currently allied with: New Lazarus Corps of Engineers, Debrisian Federal Navy

We are currently in a state of war with: N/A

Rules of the Faction:

Rule 1.) No firing on other ships, unless they are enemy or pirate.

Rule 2.) Cooperation in the faction is a MUST. If somebody needs something, let them have it don't sell it to them.

Rule 3.) Traitors will be shot, and shot again for good measure.

Rule 4.) Defend the mothership of your fleet at all costs. Thats what's commanding you, and you may be in one eventually. So treat it with respect.

Rule 5.) No lone wolf tactics. As much as we love to do it, at least have a spotter in your team of two.

Rule 6.) CMC emblem and colors are to be used at all times when building a ship or station for our Faction.

~-~-~-~-~-ACTS-~-~-~-~-~

ACT 1.1.) The CMC colors are Black with Gold/Red/Blue details. The emblem is the Wingman design, indicated by my profile picture, made of Yellow Hull.

ACT 1.2.) The colors of any new members' ships do not matter, so long as they are identifiable by the emblem. Please try to use a black primary. Also, no crazy or impractical designs, e.g. a solid cube, a giant wall, or pixel art with guns.

ACT 1.3.) The official designation of a ship will be CMC [SHIP NAME HERE]ShipClass. Ship names must be in all caps, as this is easier to identify.

ACT 1.4.) Ships can be Black with any secondary, as long as your squadron has the same color detail. Existing details are: Gold, Red, Blue.

ACT 1.5.) In regard to ship classification: classes will be arranged in the following order: F- fighter, FB-bomber, CT- corvette, FF- frigate, DD- destroyer, SD-special destroyer*, LC- light cruiser, HC- heavy cruiser, PB- pocket battleship, BB- battleship, SB-superbattleship, DR- dreadnought, TT- Titan, CC- calibri class or above, ST- stealth ship, CR- Carrier, SC- supercarrier, AC- assult carrier, FR-freighter, SS-non-combat *Special Destroyers can range from simple mining craft to a wide range of roles, like missile ships, repair ships, troop transports, etc.

ACT 1.6.) In regard to attacks and contingencies: If you are attacked by a member of a faction, not a lone player, or a pirate, it is to be reported on this page immediately. If attacked by a lone player, handle it at a serverside level, and PM your respective commander. In regard to contingencies: Raider contingency- All mining operations are declared unneccesary, all bases must be manned on the server it is declared on, if possible. If any base has no working defense system, install one ASAP. All personnel online are required to deter and, if neccesary, engage any players within nav range of your assigned station..).

ACT 1.7.) In regard to orders: If your commanded issues a command that is completely nonsensical, or against CMC policy, you have the option to disregard the order. However, should you choose to ignore, the incident will be documented, and, if found at fault, you will be demoted. Should the commander be at fault, they will be considered for removal of command.

ACT1.8.) Do not fire on any vessel not marked red, unless fired upon. The second they fire at you three tiles, or with intent to kill, blast them into dust.

ACT1.9.) You mast ask the permission of your commanding officer to design a ship for official use.

~-~-~-~-~-ACTS-~-~-~-~-~

-----Recruitment Form-----

1) IGN:

2)Do you own Skype, TS3, or some sort of verbal communication?

3)Have you been in a previous faction? (If so state name)

4)Have you built a ship longer than 200M?(If so please put link)

5)Why do you wish to join CMC?

6)What role would you like to be?(Pilot, Crewman, SpecOps, Ground Soldier, etc)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    :3

Go ahead and stick us down as one of your allies, though. We\'re ready to help.

Reaction score
    I liked the organizational layout of the DFN\'s registration page, and seeing their success I decided to use it as a template. Most everything is changed so I can assure you of minimal to no copyright issues :D

P.S. Thank you for offering an alliance, I accept your invitation.

Reaction score
    Looking for concept artists and/or engineers for a design layout.

Considering this is a newer faction, we need a capitol ship to level

ourselves with other Galactic powers! The best design will be used,

as may some lesser designs for a smaller-scale fleet ship. All entries

permitted whether-or-not you belong to this faction!

Reaction score
    1) IGN:Bradster2214

2)Do you own Skype, TS3, or some sort of verbal communication? i have facebook( you can do video chat with it)

3)Have you been in a previous faction? (If so state name) dont understand

4)Have you built a ship longer than 200M?(If so please put link) yes but no link

5)Why do you wish to join CMC? because i will enjoy playing with other experienced people and work as a team and team stands for: together everyone achieves more

6)What role would you like to be?(Pilot, Crewman, SpecOps, Ground Soldier, etc) general but if no spot available: commander

Reaction score
    Welcome Bradster! As for verbal communication we don\'t video chat, just talk. By previous faction I am asking if you have already joined someone such as I. And as for your role, you are asking for a rank not role. Please clarify and you can prove yourself to be of a higher rank later.