Crucian Expeditionary Vessel: Laye and Aatt

Reaction score
    Crucian Mythology is a tricky pantheon to navigate. The blue gods were constantly at war, raving over slights of reputation and minor insults. So wrathful were these gods that they neglected the people that worshipped them to obsess over themselves. Not so blinded however, Laye and her twin sister Aatt attended to their people. They grew in strength while the followers of the fellows dwindled until the Gods themselves wasted away.

Now Laye, and Aatt are all that remain, Layatt as they worshipped, embody intelligence and growth, cleaverness, and lawful theft.

Today, I bring to Starmade the largest ships ever constructed by Crucia -- still under construction. The Goddess Class Flagship. Intending to push the limits of Crucian inginuity, and devotion, the Goddess Class is a dedication to their Godess, and a massive step for them in Military strength.

The Goddess Class Statistics:

Current

Length: 1050 meters
    Height: 250 meters
    Width: 500 meters
    Power: N/A
    Thrust: N/A
    Shields: N/A
    Weapons: Computers for D1000, AMC, BB, And Power Drain

http://i.imgur.com/SNmOCOS.png?1

Still working on the outline, and there are several things I could use a hand with.

About the back end is supposed to be a Ring 250 blocks in diameter with the core of the ship as the center. Along the bottom is a mural -- I could use some pointers on that. Other than that its all a matter of time and dedication. Though its not apparent at the moment, I intend to have a massive interior and I could use help with floor plans.

Reaction score
    Added a few preliminary systems and began the Core Deck\'s crew rooms. Still working on getting the skeleton down. No images tonight.

Reaction score
    Couldn\'t sleep, decided to finish 1st half of Dimension 1 of the Exterior and get a screen.

Removed the wings for the moment until Main ship completed then I\'ll add back the Externals.

I\'ve developed what I plan to include with this ship, including turrets.

120 \'Mosquito\' Turrets. These are small, twin barreled turrets that I developped as a Fleet Standard. They excel at point defense, require small amounts of space, and work extremely well when clustered.

20 \'Manta\' Turrets. These are the big cousin to the Mosquitos, Quad barrelled, quick firing, medium sized turrets, I did once plan to have one of these for every Four Mosquitos but I\'m scaling back for a little bit to see how performance handles.

4 \'Thranta\' Turrets. If Manta\'s were big siblings of Mosquitos, then this is a planet compared to a skipping stone. These are massive turrets, twin barreled with massive damage, Missile pods, and Power drain systems, these turrets are meant to be used by players.

Compliment of Fighters: 20. A ship this large will be need to be flown in a fleet of smaller ships. This includes its own personal fleet of ships that can disembark from it. Need to design a fighter or scare up an old design we had called the Flywing.

Heavy Fighters: 4. These are ships like Corvettes or Frigates, or even Destroyers (using Nameless). I\'ll likely design ships specifically for the Goddess Class.

Compliment Command Ship: A larger ship, lightly a cruiser. All of these ships mentioned will have places to dock aboard the Goddess.

Diplomatic Hangers: Because visitors need a place to stay.