Crucia, The Merchants of the Stars (Looking for active, nonaggressive players)

Reaction score
    "Welcome friends, welcome to the crown jewel of the galaxy," the richly dressed alien proclaimed, "Crucia! Seat of the Systems Alliance, Hub of Galactic Commerce, and my home," he continued as he turned back to you," Will you join us?"

Crucia, formerly known as the Crucian Expedition, is a multiplayer, non-aggressive, roleplaying, construction and merchantile Faction based on the RISEN Server. We are looking to expand our numbers and grow as a community. Currently we are engaged in the building of a 'Hub Planet' or a Planet-wide city. In the future however we plan to move to a superclass ship and use it as mobile hub.

Our goals are to be known for diplomacy and our skill with trade as well as ship design. Aggressive and Warmongering players are not welcome amongst our ranks.

We have a Ship Catalog, personal ships, flexible officership and room for advancement. Visit our Forums today and join in the experience.

The Crucian Expedition

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    say you get attacked by some angry mob of noobs.

then do you become agressive?

Reaction score
    If there\'s a roaving band of angry noobs, then somehow we were mysteriously transported from RISEN to some other crappy server. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Even though I\'m a noob, can I join? I\'m not gonna be a warmongering douche. I just wanna build stuff lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey could i join I am not aggresive unless attacked, I am more of a mining, trading person. And well yeah :P.

Sup

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    May I join I\'m an excellent buisness man and would be valuable to the community.

I\'ve been looking for a server like this for a long time.

Reaction score
    Nice to see Crucia is still going strong, remember you are free to visit your allies in Corellia =)