Critical Error. Please help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Each time just try to start up the launcher it says this: SocketException: Network is unreachable: connect.

Can someone please help I dont know what to do. I tryed turning off my firewall and trying to allow java connections in all ways but I just don't know what to do.

Reaction score
    Sounds like are servers are simply overloaded by the amount of new players joining them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    when i try to download the game it come up with critical error i dont no what to do help please

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    so, the reason why i get that message is because the servers have to many people trying to join?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I get this same error SocketException: Network is unreachable: connect. I used to get it on minecraft but that was cause something was blocked. Our security program shows nothing being blocked when i start the launcher. There has to be something else cause its not our firewall either. Please help this game is awesome or looks awesome cause i cant play it...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Must be the something to do with the way the app runs on our computers: a fix would be nice, plz, cos i can\'t update or go on servers!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wonder if its the game its self..not being able to handle everyone that is trying to install..I tried last night didnt work and tried again today..but havnt been able to get it..ive been trying to figure this out for the past like 8 hours...