Crime against Cannon Faction Server [PvE][Factions]

Reaction score
    SERVER IS Currently IN DEVELOPMENT

WARNING: If you are a fan of Starwars, Battlestar Galactica, and/or Startreck and cannot stand to see the lore torn up in front of you, then this server may not be for you. If you love those 3 series and are open to creative re-working of how they can potentially work Side by side however, then you will probobly love this server.

Now on to the meat of things

This server is Mainly PVE with the occasional PVP fight between 2 server factions. We will go into the 2 factions later in this post.

The server is still in development, so right now its not up yet. the steps we need to take are in this order: rent a server, Port our schematic Horde, Build the 2 primary Faction starbases, choose the staff, establish the 2 Factions, then open the server to the public. Im not changing that list as we progress untill we finish, so dont assume were going to be on step one untill I announce release.

Factions of the server:

The 2 Factions on the server will be the Corprate backed Colonial Militia and the Federation Backed Imperial Militia.

Imperial Militia: Consisting of Imperial Remnant and Federation Volunteers, the Imperial Militia was formed to protect federation and Empire space from the growing Pirate threat. An altirior motive, however, was to secretly prepare for the threat of war with the Colonial Fleet and new republicn due to gorwing tensions between the 4 sub-factions.

Ships of this faction consist of:

Imperial and Federation Ships from both starwars and startreck

The Colonial Militia: Formed out of the Remains of the Colonial fleet after the cylon war, the Colonial militia is a faction comprised of the Colonial fleets remaining ships and A major reserve of New Republic Volunteers. thanks to trade negotiatins, Colonial Vipers and Raptors are now being built by Mandal Industries and the Corellians aswell to assist the battered Colonial fleet.

ships of this faction consist of:

BSG Colonial ships, Star Wars New republic/Rebel alliance ships, other 3rd party ships

Each Faction will have a home base, wich me and my staff will work hard to make before release. The Imperial Militia will have a federation Starbase. The Colonial Militia will have a Station from Star wars, still not sure what type yet thogh.

Rules of the server:

Be mature, we do not need trolls and greifers aboard our server

Only admins may create factions, and we will only have 2 factions in all.

You are welcome to build and use your own ship, however you may only buy your factions ships from the catalog; of those ships, members can only buy fighters and corvettes. (for Lag reasons)

No abusing privliges in factions. Just because you see a ship that belongs to your faction, does not mean it belongs to you. Unless given permission by the ships owner, do not take other faction members ships.

*unfinished rule list*

If anyone Is intrested, or has suggestions, please leave a reply. I would REALLY apreciate it.

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes. i rely on google chrome to fix those, and it does not seem to like this forum)

Credit: Hunter_1 and ethgar for the starwars ships, GeasSon for the federation ships, DJ_RODR1GU3Z For the Battlestar