Crew controls (help please)

Reaction score
    Hi my name is usamarine! i have just started playing this game again a week ago and i built a colony on a planet. i want to bring a crew there but i cant figure out how to move them on to my ship or anything like assigned them to stuff. all it says is press R and when i do it just says : i want you off my steam , goodbye. thats what its says . How do I get them on my ship and assign them to stuff and bring them to my colony?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    npcs are still derped,I found sometimes if you go home they will randomly show up,but are uncontrllabe

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    There is a massive crew update being worked on that will make all sort of things with crew not just doable, but very cool. Sadly, until then, it is best to ignore having crew about. Make space for them, sure, as a ship feels more real if you do and there will come a time when you'll need the space, but till then leave it empty.

Reaction score
    If i remember correctly you can order them a few things with the alt or ctrl key or something like that. Check your keyboard settings for that.

Reaction score
    If i remember correctly you can order them a few things with the alt or ctrl key or something like that. Check your keyboard settings for that.
    i did and i cant find anything :(
    [doublepost=1478474557,1478474508][/doublepost]thank you everybody for helping me i appreciate it!

Reaction score
    When you press the left ctrl key, on the left of your screen there should be something that appear.
    starmade-screenshot-0005.png

Press their numbers on your keyboard and you can order them a few basic things.