Credits, harder to acquire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think credits should be A LOT harder to acquire. The reason being is because people make the biggest, laggiest ships that ahnialate everything and bring them into servers that can't handle them. Also make Pirates drop less quantity of loot. You can get max credits from just one station... Just a suggestion, I'm sure people will agree with me...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This has been addressed before, Apparantly it\'s set up this way to allow the testing of the large scale ships, and the economy will be balanced later.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can just goto to the modding tab and lower the prices of everything like ores and such. You can also edit the pirate loot multiplier I think as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can set valuable items such as manfacturing materials, ores L2-5 as not available in shops. Reduce the value of L5 ores from 1m each to 100k each, as that is most likely a mistake anyway. Then its just faction modules that are a problem, reduce the price a bit. Et voila, balanced pirate loot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Mining takes a looong looong time to get rich. The only money making thing that is OP is pirates. And guess what? You can reduce their drops now!\'

Really I think eventually once pirate bases are nerfed we\'ll be fine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Under the modding tab before starting a game you can open the Block Editor. Also, if you are comfortable with modifying XML files, you can alter the StarMade/data/config/BlockConfig.xml directly.