credit limits

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just found out about the credit limit and what that means
    so I can biuld massive ships but no1 can use them (wats the piont)
    bigger 4 me means more detale and thats what I want as do others
    if there are limits y can I biuld them can biuld anysize in mincraft (and see it all with optifine)
    big mistake here minecraft (as everybody nose ) is about what u can biuld not the game itself
    time to have a look at space eninear another minecraft inspired space biulding game

THANKS MATE GOT THE COMANDS

Reaction score
    Admins can spawn in any ship even with the credit limit. The limit is because this is the biggest number a 32 bit game can handle

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you can\'t run minecraft without optifine, then don\'t even bother with Space Engineers. Also, admins can spawn in any ship no matter the cost. They could have no credits, but still be able to spawn it.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    you can just /load a ship offline or on a server you have admin privs on using /load
    so lets say i want to load a ship beyond the cred limit...

/load \"HMS-Fnords Make 2\" UberBlackOpsDesu

notice names with spaces require quotes while a name w/o spaces doesn\'t need them but you can put them anyway if your OCD acts up. That\'ll spawn the Fnords\' blueprint as an in game ship with the name \'UberBlackOpsDesu\'.

The alternative is to nicely ask an admin in a good mood to spawn it. Or you can use a server that has the buy with blocks option. The latter will check your inventory for the right blocks and will subtract those blocks from your inventory to construct the ship. But you have to have the right amount of each block.

Thank you for playing starmade.